Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Aussie Landcruisers....oh no its started ;-)

No harm in just lookin' :whistle:

Looks like it might be a good one - only done 212,000 kms in 29 years!!

Cossack said:
No harm in just lookin' :whistle:

Yep, no harm in just lookin' - couldnt agree more. Shame not everyone agrees with that.

Looking is a gateway drug... it makes you want to touch... and we all know where that ends up :lol:

From what I've seen - briefly - of Aussie prices you may want to take the 100 with :lol:

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Looks very nice Paul. It's quite dangerous this looking thing, it often leads to more....

Gary Stockton said:
From what I've seen - briefly - of Aussie prices you may want to take the 100 with :lol:
Looks like its sold already according to Paul's sig line Gaz... Fast work Paul

Oh yes, sold indeed

I have been looking at the aussie cruisers and prices can be good especially for ones with high miles. Some 105's are going for 15000 asd which is about in line with uk 100 prices but I fancy something different, some very nice 60 series around for very little money and I might even get a couple and ship back to uk

There are definately some very nice cruisers in Oz, you find yourself in a very enviable position, trying to decide which toys to buy. The Troopy is certainly very retro cool.

Some of the 105's I've seen for sale down under look to have led quite a hard life, some times with the mining companies. Some have had rust in the sills, doors and roof. Also I'd be tempted to go for one that's had a turbo conversion, as the 4.2 isn't exactly a ball of fire in N/A form, especially in a heavy body like a 105. I think in Europe we're very use to having turbos on our diesels, and going back to N/A might be quite a painful backward step.

Happy hunting, and hope we get to see pics of you purchases :pray:

Back