Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Back in the 90.

AndycruiserguyLomas

Supporter
Guru
Country Flag
england
After giving the Collie a 3 month rest ( whilst using the 80 every day) I taxed it and will use it through the winter beside the VW and give the 80 a rest thus avoiding the exposure to salt. Obviously it started straight up and ran as normal straight to the fuel station where it relieved my wallet somewhat.
I do really like driving it though.
Note, this the E5 petrol, I don't know if there is a benefit bit I'm not a fan of the E10 stuff.

IMG_0387.JPG

IMG_0388.JPG

Happy days.

Nice to see the 90 back out and about. The 3.4V6 is a fairly refined ride, considering the truck's all-round abilities. :thumbup:

Filling up, no matter what the fuel, is painful these days - even though I barely use my 90 these days, I did fill up with LPG and a few litres of petrol the other day. Wallet wasn't happy.

P.S. It seems to be getting harder and harder to get LPG these days - though it's no surprise with the move towards more and more hybrid and electric.

I also rarely use my 90 these days, especially since diesel prices went to the moon. But likewise it is incredibly good to have. I run it once a week into town at a minimum unless I need it for a run. Took it on a 120 mile round trip with the trailer on Wednesday... cost me my left kidney and the land rights to half of the county but good to stretch the legs.

Back