Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Bargain Forum first offer for an expedition 80

I suppose it may depend on budget, but a prepped up Defender would be probably more than Nicks Cruiser.
If I was going Green Oval route I'd be seeking the best 200/300 Tdi Disco and prep that. Getting a good condition base vehicle is the key whatever they choose.
Yeh! they must have done their homework.. They were telling me the best set up is with the 300tdi... They know best.... Even i know its better than a Td5, And i know Naff all.... Luckily one of 'em' is at Uni studying Engineering and Girls.. They'l be fine..

Have you tried ebay and there are also several overland forums/groups on FB - to give yourself more of an audience

Another thread I have missed.
Nick, after 10 years of ownership I have just cut my 80 behind the front seats. She was due a makeover and like yourself I wanted something with a little more room inside.
I had this pop top cabin made in Germany, it is 2 meters wide and 2.3 long.
The interior is a blank canvas right now and I will take a while fitting it out how I want it.
I haven't done a build thread as I tend to work 'slow' these days and folks would fall asleep attempting to follow my progress.
96560163-e476-48de-952f-d6e2323f6ab6-png.156661.png

I'm liking that a lot, please post some more details!

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Back