Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Best place to buy parts in the UK

Robzimbo

Country Flag
kenya
Afternoon, all,

I guess there may be a rule against advertising or selling on the forums, but I wonder if anyone can help with a bit of advice - I'm coming to the UK for a couple of weeks later this month, and want to get some parts for Pam. Is there a 'go-to' parts supplier that members use? Anyone who gives discounts for members?

Thanks

Rob
Nairobi

There's Simon Holton of Stephen Eagle Toyota. Should be a banner somewhere on the forum for him. Best send him a pm or email. Other than that, Partsouq or Amayama online based in Dubai and Japan but I'm guessing these are not options for delivering into Nairobi?

There's Simon Holton of Stephen Eagle Toyota. Should be a banner somewhere on the forum for him. Best send him a pm or email. Other than that, Partsouq or Amayama online based in Dubai and Japan but I'm guessing these are not options for delivering into Nairobi?

Thanks - I'll get in touch with Simon Holton. Delivery can be to the UK - I'll pick the parts up when I'm there (nothing too huge!) and bring them back in my luggage.

Back