Best place to buy parts in the UK

Robzimbo

I am in kenya
Dec 4, 2016
Afternoon, all,

I guess there may be a rule against advertising or selling on the forums, but I wonder if anyone can help with a bit of advice - I'm coming to the UK for a couple of weeks later this month, and want to get some parts for Pam. Is there a 'go-to' parts supplier that members use? Anyone who gives discounts for members?

Thanks

Rob
Nairobi

StarCruiser

Supporter
Guru
I am in uk
Oct 7, 2014
Bognor Regis UK
Garage
There's Simon Holton of Stephen Eagle Toyota. Should be a banner somewhere on the forum for him. Best send him a pm or email. Other than that, Partsouq or Amayama online based in Dubai and Japan but I'm guessing these are not options for delivering into Nairobi?

Robzimbo

I am in kenya
Dec 4, 2016
There's Simon Holton of Stephen Eagle Toyota. Should be a banner somewhere on the forum for him. Best send him a pm or email. Other than that, Partsouq or Amayama online based in Dubai and Japan but I'm guessing these are not options for delivering into Nairobi?
Thanks - I'll get in touch with Simon Holton. Delivery can be to the UK - I'll pick the parts up when I'm there (nothing too huge!) and bring them back in my luggage.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks