Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

BFG 60K Review

t1pper

Country Flag
uk
As per title really my BFG AT tyres fitted to the 100 have covered 60k miles this week and still have at least 6.5mm of tread at the lowest points.
I have rotated them around the car but not turned them on the rims, the tracking was checked at fitment but not since, tyre pressure has been a constant 40/41psi, my driving is mostly road with about 10% off road and a fair amount of towing.
No punctures over that time and I was hoping to get maybe another 20ish K from them judging by the current condition.
Just wondered if anyone has had a better service from a set of tyres??
I am not linked to BFG in any way.

Did 56k on runway enduro’s in my 80 then sold it with about 4mm left on rhe tyres. Not bad for budget tyres

As per title really my BFG AT tyres fitted to the 100 have covered 60k miles this week and still have at least 6.5mm of tread at the lowest points.
I have rotated them around the car but not turned them on the rims, the tracking was checked at fitment but not since, tyre pressure has been a constant 40/41psi, my driving is mostly road with about 10% off road and a fair amount of towing.
No punctures over that time and I was hoping to get maybe another 20ish K from them judging by the current condition.

Presuming these are AT’s ... KO2s? I love BFGs too, just can’t get KO2s in the size I want :cry:

I also had huge miles out of my BFG AT on my LC3

Ended up selling the LC3 with the tyres at least 5 mm tread.
Again, probably about 60k or probably more like 75k

Graham

I've only been through a complete set on my 1st 80, they were the KO type. 80K miles in 8 years. Swapped them with about 4-5 mm left on as I wanted to refurb the wheels. I kept the best one as a spare if I needed one in an emergency. I did rotate then about at service time and kept them at factory pressure.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Just to resurrect the thread now covered 80 miles on the BFGs looking quite low now but still legal.
Still no punctures.
Thanks for the update. How many mm, just above 1.6 or ...? Are they actually still comfortable in the rain etc?

Back