Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Bit of a shock

Yep recognise this! Similar scenario (no wheelie bin though), a few years back. Mine was down to a valve in the heart, a few meds avoid stress and excessive heart rate, seems to have done the job.

If I caught the wheelie bin w*nkers I would not be so kind to just giving them a good kicking.

Take it easy JM and time to put your feet up a bit more often, get well soon.

regards

Dave

I hope that you have a speedy and full recovery, sometimes there just doesn’t seem to be any rhyme or reason to these things. As for the bin chucker……….

A couple of years ago when comprehensive blood test results all came back saying i was remarkably healthy given my age lifestyle and circumstance i was told "change your ways or your heading for an early grave" .

I have always had a very active mind and i have always had trouble sleeping , he called it stress i called it poppycock , but i listened to him . I still can't switch off and i still have trouble sleeping but i know now he was right and for me simply understanding that was the cure .

I will be 45 years old next August .

While on the subject of health i found this very interesting http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b01lxyzc

Back