Bit quieter in the other place :-)

Rob

Mar 1, 2010
Bristol
Garage
i thought something was wrong and then i got an invite from Jon to this place, that explained everything. :D

Paul

I am in england
Mar 1, 2010
Southampton
Garage
Right then, knobjockey on the other site has now gone too far.
Just tried to PM Aroscow as i bought my LC from him and wanted some info on what he did to the front axle and fuel pump so i don't repeat the repairs and got this

Sorry, but the administrator has prevented you from sending personal messages.

I know i did do a couple of invites to people and received a warning so i took that to be it.........wrist slapped and carry on as i am watching...... but didn't expect action because of it......how petty.

Not entering into the whole "should he be reading PM's" argument, but come on!

Don't like the adverts? Remove them by becoming a supporting member.   Click here

TonyP

Super Moderator
Supporter
I am in uk
Feb 25, 2010
Goffs Oak
As I was new to the other site I have been reserving my opinions, but I have to say, this just shows his true colours

Paul

I am in england
Mar 1, 2010
Southampton
Garage
I was never involved in the arguments over there, i just sat back and watched as i hoped it would all go away.
Now i'm dragged into his pettiness i find it annoying.

Crispin

Administrator
Staff member
Guru
I am in great_britain
Feb 24, 2010
springs, gauteng
It is pretty comical to be honest. Almost ammusing to see the next thing.

Still need to get hold of chaps though :(

Rob

Mar 1, 2010
Bristol
Garage
I do wonder what he will do when users just innocently start posting links to this site as a result of a searching for a solution on google.

Crispin

Administrator
Staff member
Guru
I am in great_britain
Feb 24, 2010
springs, gauteng
Paul said:
Lets sort a trip to the plain soon then as this will attract the usual suspects.
That's the plan. I am not sure about the dates though. Should know today if it's the 20th or 27th.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks