Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Bit quieter in the other place :-)

Paul

Garage
Country Flag
england
Anyone noticed the tumble weeds blowing across the other forum?

i thought something was wrong and then i got an invite from Jon to this place, that explained everything. :D

blobrob said:
i thought something was wrong and then i got an invite from Jon to this place, that explained everything. :D

I contacted a few people BY EMAIL :shock:

Right then, knobjockey on the other site has now gone too far.
Just tried to PM Aroscow as i bought my LC from him and wanted some info on what he did to the front axle and fuel pump so i don't repeat the repairs and got this

Sorry, but the administrator has prevented you from sending personal messages.

I know i did do a couple of invites to people and received a warning so i took that to be it.........wrist slapped and carry on as i am watching...... but didn't expect action because of it......how petty.

Not entering into the whole "should he be reading PM's" argument, but come on!

post it in the regular way on the other place :lol: and ask him to email you the details :lol: :lol: :lol:

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
As I was new to the other site I have been reserving my opinions, but I have to say, this just shows his true colours

I was never involved in the arguments over there, i just sat back and watched as i hoped it would all go away.
Now i'm dragged into his pettiness i find it annoying.

It is pretty comical to be honest. Almost ammusing to see the next thing.

Still need to get hold of chaps though :(

Lets sort a trip to the plain soon then as this will attract the usual suspects.

I do wonder what he will do when users just innocently start posting links to this site as a result of a searching for a solution on google.

Paul said:
Lets sort a trip to the plain soon then as this will attract the usual suspects.

That's the plan. I am not sure about the dates though. Should know today if it's the 20th or 27th.

Back