Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Black box when hitting blue dot.

Iwan

Country Flag
wales
That's a good thing to do. ..

One thing (I am not the kind of person to complain.).. but a bit of a glitch when using my laptop... hit the blue dot when on "new post's" and the thread is fine but the new post is area is covered by a black square for the area of the "new post".

Is there anything you can do or do I need to goto the doctor's!?.:hearteyecat::laughing-rolling::twocents-02cents:

Send me a screen print please. Can't quite understand what you're saying.

C

Black box but not sure its recording!:lol:

On the laptop now and been hitting the blue dots. Not occurring now but its been the full width of the screen covering the area of the new post. When I logged out and returned to the same point it was fine. I will try to get a screen shot when it occurs next.. thanks man!

On the laptop now and been hitting the blue dots. Not occurring now but its been the full width of the screen covering the area of the new post. When I logged out and returned to the same point it was fine. I will try to get a screen shot when it occurs next.. thanks man!

Just caught the black box after hitting the blue dot on the laptop.
20160527_175548.jpg

Managed to read the reply this time.

That is odd. There is nothing that I can think of in the site which is shaped like that. Do you see it on any other sites?

What windows (Looks like 8 or 10?) and which browser?

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Back