Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Bone Tactical

That’s a good link Shayne, very informative about the truck, the mods, why and how.

A good read and some vids thrown in from over landing in Honduras, interesting stuff... :thumbup:

Oh I missed all that. Maybe I got distracted.

Maybe you did Chris, the guy clearly appreciates a variety of different airbag models.... :whistle:

Really nice truck, I noticed in runs the HD-fte motor. Here in Australia we have the 4.5 litre V8 turbo diesel since 2007 do you fellas have the V8 as well. In the 200 series it’s twin turbo since 2007

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Looks a nice rig, but as an expedition truck he's significantly compromised his load carrying ability

Really nice truck, I noticed in runs the HD-fte motor. Here in Australia we have the 4.5 litre V8 turbo diesel since 2007 do you fellas have the V8 as well. In the 200 series it’s twin turbo since 2007

It’s actually the NA 1HZ motor which pre-dates all the turbo variants. I doubt he would have chosen the V8 version even if it was available due to the added complexity and electronics.

I used to think that way but after seeing so many late model stuff with 600K un touched cars I’m for technology. Maybe the geography of where he goes but in Australia Toyota rules easy to get anything anywhere.

Toyota is a generic name for FWD, you need a Toyota to get there.

Aye a 70 grand car that can be killed stone dead by a failed tuppence worth of solder , what could possibly go wrong . I just can't wait until cars automatically contact a database which will digitally remove funds from our bank accounts to pay fines for driving faults we aren't even aware of leaving us completely unable to defend against . And programmed lights and limp mode to tell us we MUST give the manufacturer silly amounts of money for absolutely nothing to repair a car that's not broken even though we don't actually own it .

Oh what a glorious future it will be .

Last edited:
Back