Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Boredom thread twist.....post up your favourite Music Video, Can also be from movies .

So, if a tree fall in the forest, and theres no one there to hear it does it make a sound?

So, If I dance to these classics, and theres no one here to see me, do I still look like I've got ant's in my pants?

:dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance:

The Four Tops — Loco In Acapulco (Top of the Pops, 22nd December 1988)

Four Tops for ever, Levi Stubbs had the best voice ever IMO

Not good at computer decoration but anything by Steely Dan got to be good with this warm spell we are having

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Foo Fighters - Times Like These (Official Music Video)
It's times like these you learn to live again
It's times like these you give and give again
It's times like these you learn to love again
It's times like these time and time again

Last edited by a moderator:
Foo Fighters - My Hero (Official Music Video)

My Hero, for the NHS. And all the other key front line workers :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Last edited by a moderator:
No Prizes for guessing what years influenced me musically :character-oldtimer::thumbup::clap:

The most underated British band who faded into history with barely a mention . September 21st 1991 saw QUO enter the Guinness Book of Records when they played four British shows in 11 hours and 11 minutes. The ‘Rock ’Til You Drop’ event saw shows at Sheffield Arena, Glasgow SE&CC, Birmingham NEC and Wembley Arena.

Sammy Davis Jr - Mr. Bojangles (Live in Germany 1985)

What a talented performer

Back