Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Brake pads

Johners

What the best brake pads to get for my 95 as mine are wearing out and I need some new ones.

I do a lot of heavy towing as well so need something to stop the truck and trailers well

Thanks

What the best brake pads to get for my 95 as mine are wearing out and I need some new ones.

I do a lot of heavy towing as well so need something to stop the truck and trailers well

Thanks

When did you last check the brakes on the trailer?

Roger

The trailers have had a service recently and the pads get changed once a year

The reason for my asking is that, I would have thought, the brakes on the trailer should be up to stopping it without the need to resort to heavy duty brakes on the tow motor.

Roger

Ah I see!!

No I think its about time i changed the pads on my truck anyway and just wanted to see what folks were using!

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Stick new discs on at the same time, other than the rear handbrake cog, its very simple.

If you do swap the pads, make sure you put the little antisqueal shims in as well.

Pete

If you look elsewhere on the site, they do disc kits for the 95.

Those ones no .. but it looks like they have quite a range. Just a matter of selecting your model from the drop downs at the top of the page.

Those ones no .. but it looks like they have quite a range. Just a matter of selecting your model from the drop downs at the top of the page.

I can vouch for the m tech brakes very good discs i have the grooved and dimpled.:icon-biggrin:

Taa Daaa!

newdiscs.jpg

Back