Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Brightwells, Leominster, Auction Tues 17 May: Land Cruiser Colorado

Give it a wash and a new cam belt and you'll might have a good vehicle there.

What's the deal with them? They where all the dealers send their vehicles? Not insurance vehicles are they?

Brightwells do a lot of the Dealer, Council and Police etc vehicles; Joe Public can buy there, but I'd recommend watching the sales in advance like a hawk - the results will tell you what the prices are doing compared to CAP Black Book trade in prices - and just remember you are bidding against dealers and there is no warranty. I've seen things go through for £x and go up for sale a week later for £2x on Autotrader etc (OK, at the £1000 end of the market) but it gives you an idea as to what they've paid for them sometimes... #

As far as I'm aware they're not insurance vehicles - if they have a history it's disclosed in the listing as Cat C or Cat D recorded - but some of the larger fleets self insure so you do get the occasional non-runner in the form of a Nissan Navara or Land Rover _________; on the whole though they have a bit of everything going through.

Give it a wash and a new cam belt and you'll might have a good vehicle there.

What's the deal with them? They where all the dealers send their vehicles? Not insurance vehicles are they?

A lot of main dealers send there, and they are marked as such in the catalogue. Was a nice 2005 100 with 108K went through last Tuesday for 12K. Is in a dealer in Neath this morning at 15K. 99% sure my 120 went through there from Hereford Toyota to the small dealer I bought it off. If you're not in a rush they have some good stuff, that 100 was the first I'd seen in months though.

Back