Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Bucket Seats from my 80 series

If Nick could get them to the wales meet I'd get them to you when I next go thetford laning

Landcruiser Club equivalent of the Red Ball Express - brilliant!

Wow! Thanks guys! I’m really not in any hurry and if someone else can use them jump in! Herts to Norfolk via Wales… love it! And I thought the Troopy had gone the long way, Dubai to Uk via India, Spain and Rotterdam… only 6 weeks late!

well if theres another pub meet sometime that saves draging them 500 miles out the way... oh Trevor!

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
@Gr8Yota my pal from Bungay can collect them this evening from me, we’ll meet in Luton. He’s then on 2 weeks holiday, but can hang onto them for you

Thank you that is kind but it isn’t worth a special journey for either of you!

I'll come n get them for @Gr8Yota you're only round the corner

Thank you all but please don’t go out of your way for me! Sorry I don’t have a registration to be able to come and get them

It's cycling distance, it's no hassle

Hmmm like to see you balance two seats on a bicycle! :tonguewink: But thank you very much indeed… Looking forward to having a go at restoring them and then seeing how to make them fit.

I’ll let you know when I have transport. I am hoping to go to the Bush Craft show end of July if DVLA can manage that!

i used to manage traffic cones and signs in my younger years..... ill take the cruiser though :)

the week before that show is the brecon meet so ill give em to gav then

Back