Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Buying a FJ4x overseas

Hi, I live I’m Madeira,Portugal,quite a few here for sale locally tell me if you are interested !

I would be interested. My partner and I are looking for vehicles to import to the US - is there away to message directly? I’m new to this forum and still trying to figure things out.

Craig-

I’m heading back to Costa Rica in mid-June we have a couple of Cruisers we are looking at. We have connections there and have figured out customs so would be interested in trying to find something for you.

Hi Craig,

I import vehicles from South Africa. SA has the advantage of being a dry climate (as long as you buy from inland), RHD and still relatively cheap. Disadvantages can be there are a lot of bush mechanics in Africa so you have to be careful they haven’t been messed about too much. Also, export documentation can be a pain to organise.

You can look online but I get my vehicles by looking around, I have ‘spotters’ that go to farms etc out in the sticks and find vehicles.

If
You are interested I can find you a vehicle, organise the documentation and put it on a boat to the UK.

I recently imported an FJ, see my posts.

Regards

Larry

Need to do something with this one, soon will have had it 2 years and still untouched lol

IMG_1480.JPG

Craig-

I’m heading back to Costa Rica in mid-June we have a couple of Cruisers we are looking at. We have connections there and have figured out customs so would be interested in trying to find something for you.

Jennifer, thanks for the offer, think it will be cheaper to look in Europe, although always keen to see what the options are like.

Need to do something with this one, soon will have had it 2 years and still untouched lol

View attachment 145163
David, are you thinking of a new home?

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Hi Craig,

I import vehicles from South Africa. SA has the advantage of being a dry climate (as long as you buy from inland), RHD and still relatively cheap. Disadvantages can be there are a lot of bush mechanics in Africa so you have to be careful they haven’t been messed about too much. Also, export documentation can be a pain to organise.

You can look online but I get my vehicles by looking around, I have ‘spotters’ that go to farms etc out in the sticks and find vehicles.

If
You are interested I can find you a vehicle, organise the documentation and put it on a boat to the UK.

I recently imported an FJ, see my posts.

Regards

Larry
Hey Larry,

I am looking to import a RHD BJ40, if this is something you can help with, I'd love to talk. Thanks buddy.

Ray

Back