Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Cabmasters Genuine Toyota Parts

br1anuk

I was bored searching the internet and came across this company called Cabmasters. They have a lot of take off new old stock parts for Toyotas.
I've done a search on the forum and they don't seem to be mentioned anywhere. Seem to have hundreds of new wheels and tyres and fantastic parts like a genuine roof rack for the 200 series.

Heres a link to their website and be prepared to be amazed. Looks like someones converting new 200's into SAS cars or bulletproofing them.

https://cabmasters.com/4x4/genuine-toyota-land-cruiser-roof-rack-200#prettyPhoto

Brian

Wow! Looking at those bits and the crates they're in, I rather think this is some sort of NGO / UN / defence contract work where huge numbers of vehicles are stripped down and modified leaving piles of brand new bits. Also maybe some repair work. Nice to get a spare 80 manual gear box. Those rear barn doors really are brand new!

We could have a club outing.

Apparently the SAS are now using converted Land Cruiser 70's as desert strike vehicles since the ending of Defender production.....I'm sure its one of the big defence contractors building them like BAE???
Seems these have a lot of take off parts from LC 70's.
Also when you bulletproof a LC200 does it need uprated wheels and tyres?

I've inquired about buying wheels for my 78 from this company. Then BRIAN has raised the price from what is displayed on the website, on two occasions.
So the displayed prices are not the actual prices. Also they quote VAT addition, if you buy from them make sure they give a receipt with a VAT number.
It's strange how the original poster for this thread is called BRIAN isn't it? A bit of advertising???
These are facts, not opinions.

I asked for prices on some parts a couple of months ago, but they were overpriced and could get new parts for less money.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
I checked my emails, the tyres were originally advertised at £75 +VAT. When I made inquiries Brian said that is a mistake and they are £125+VAT. Now I see they are £100+VAT on the website so i asked to buy and he says the new 2019 price is £125+VAT. It's incompetence at best, a con at worse.
It's the wasted time that can't be taken back, there are laws to stop companies making false representations of prices. This forum should check into it and block anyone making false advertisements and false representations in their posts. The original post is obviously fake and is an advert. A forum is for like minded people to share ideas, not for posting links to companies that misrepresent their prices. What a waste of time. If you can't trust their prices how can they be trusted to sell at all.

Bit strong there Alex. Brian is a pretty popular name around a certain age. It’s hardly br1anuk’s fault if the link he has posted ends up being run by a twit, is it?
Fairs fair.

No, the prices on the website have been wrong twice. Once he states it was a mistake and then the second time it's because it's 2019 prices, one or both of those statements is "wrong". If Cabmasters are a legitimate company they would sell for the price advertised, not hike them up when they have an inquiry. There's laws in the UK for misrepresenting prices. If the original post by Brian is the same person as the Brian as at Cabmasters then read the original post and you'll see he was "misleading". As in "I was bored and found this link".
If it's a different Brian then fair enough I'm wrong and I'll apologise to the "popular" Brian. If it's the same person then ....well I'm right.

Last edited:
Starcruiser, I apologise to all Brians in advance, except Cabmasters who are misrepresenting their prices and wasting shopper's time.

Starcruiser, I apologise to all Brians in advance, except Cabmasters who are misrepresenting their prices and wasting shopper's time.
I think I hear a collective murmur from the Brian’s of this world.

To be clear here, I’m with you that advertising one price and trying for a higher price is not only bad practice but is likely to alienate pretty much all potential buyers. There are some odd folks out there that’s for sure.

It may well be that in this instance, one Brian may have been wongly suspected of err, wongdoing.

It's strange how the original poster for this thread is called BRIAN isn't it? A bit of advertising???
These are facts, not opinions.

Are you off your Meds???
I find your post VERY offensive. I'm sorry I have the same name as someone who has corresponded with you from Cabmasters.
I'm sorry I tried to help some forum members find some hard to come by parts, I won't bother again without pre checking that theres no one at the company who has the same name as me!

Brian. (Not in anyway affiliated with Cabmasters)

Back