Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

cant seem to update my thread

joe lane

hi all, as above really, i want to add to one of my posts but all i get when i press the reply tab is a never ending hour glass, and all of the tabs for attachments and so on are missing, just went back to and tried to post new topic which went straight to new page but still no attachment tabs. need some help please

Is this a one off attempt? If so, maybe leave it a few minutes and retry :thumbup:

no, its happening now even as i write, not sure if this is even going to work

Hi Joe i had a similar problem a good while ago and though i never found out exactly what was causing it i cured it by downloading firefox and disabling my windows browser .

replying

im on the page now to reply, just no tabs for attachments this is crazy, been trying to post now for a week, going to turn off my firewall/anti virus see if that makes a difference

Disable add-ons it was a good while ago but i remember thinking they were the problem .

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
If your running firefox anyway go to add and remove programs , in the top left corner it says turn windows features on or off . Disable the lot and it will tell you the ones you can't turn off so just keep it to the bare minimum .

nope thats no good shayne, learn some thing new every day though, thats me mate, i will try again tomorrow, and thank you for your help

hi all, well that's a big difference im on another laptop and all the tabs are present, so its got to be other laptop, well thats a starting point.
later joe

Back