Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

caravan wanted

Graham

Garage
Country Flag
uk
I want some thing between 1995 and 2000 years.
But that's not fixed, just a guide.
I prefer some thing that has a double bed arrangement at the rear, so this can be left made up.
Again, this is not a fixed requirement.

Graham

Give us a clue Graham, you after something that'll fit in your garage, your run of the mill 16 footer, or a posh pikey's twin axled mansion?

Why is it that as soon as you sell something people start asking if there is one for sale somewhere :cool:

Run of the mill 16 footer or posh mansion twin wheeler.
I have about 2000, give or take, depends on what is offered.

Sorry Paul, I should have asked sooner.

Graham.

Customer I was working for friday/today has a twin axled hobby in his back garden he's looking to get rid of, but on closer inspection it's barely fit for the scrappers :? sorry mate..

Thanks Jimbo,

The Hobby is a great caravan, but if it is so bably neglected then probably not a good buy.

Is it really so bad ?

Graham

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Graham said:
Is it really so bad ?

Graham

That depends what you mean by bad. Do you like mushrooms?

There was also a side window missing and a tear in the body below it, all four tyres perished beyond holding air... the guy did say today he hadn't moved it in about 13 years and the last time he went in it was to evict a squatter a couple of years ago.

Sorry mate, I'll keep an eye out for you though.

Jim.

I don't know if you're familiar with caravans and their problems already Graham but if not make sure you check thoroughly for damp problems as a lot of caravans in that price range have damp ingress and don't just believe the owner when they say there's no damp! It's not a problem that only afflicts older vans but it's much more common on them.

Back