Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Carpet Sets?

t1pper

Country Flag
uk
My 100 carpets are looking grubby and the whole interior would be lifted by a new set of carpets.
Does anyone know of a company that sells a full set of carpets for a 100?
Thanks in advance

You and me both..........The previous owner of my truck (who was a school teacher) must have used the car has a mobile dust bin. Some people are just plain nasty.

John

I would have imagined there was an after market supplier for a complete carpet set as this is a fairly popular car, I have not got a formal quote from Toyota but it from memory it was in access of £1000 last time I checked, so is really cost prohibitive.

I was thinking about removing my carpets and steam cleaning them out of the car this would help a lot but ideally a new set would freshen everything up seems alot of work for not alot of improvement, everything else inside the car has survived well apart from the carpets especially the boot area.

I wonder if there is a bespoke supplier that would be interested if we could get a bulk buy going?

Try the American market for after market carpet sets. I bought a set for the Chevy Blazer I restored from there and the quality was top notch. It made a real difference to the appearance of the interior.

Andy

Carpet for LCR 100 Series

you should ask from this seller on ebay for complete carpet. ebay item number is 111283825493

Hi,
Thanks for the link but I was really looking for a new set, my current set is in reasonable condition but is now very grubby and I fear even a good clean will not improve things greatly, likewise a set from a breaker would be from a simular age car and not worth the time and cost.

The rest of the interior is in lovely condition and I think a new set would really lift the interior and give back that new car feel.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Bought a full set of carpets (including lower tailgage) last year in the premium plush quality along with a soundproofing underlay, which delivered came to £379 including shipping. The quality of the carpet is really good (10/10), the pattern, or how well they fit was pretty good (8/10), the colour shade wasn't that close to the original (I've a cream interior which originally has a kind cream carpet, what arrived looked more lion's hair colour).

http://www.landcruiserclub.net/forums/showthread.php/49969-100-series-carpets-from-Aus

I also re-did all of the leather. I'll post some pics when I finish putting the interior back together.

I guess that it is quite an exercise to get all chairs and center console out of the car..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes, I too would be interested to see where this goes, mine are grubby and despite all efforts to improve them, are still grubby but the rest of the interior is very good so replacement carpets would be the answer.

I'd be keen to see the photos too. I bought some replacement mats from all-car-carpets last year, and the quality was pretty good. I keep looking at their website because my front carpet (light grey) has a few stains above the mat line that haven't come out, even with after a good go with the Rug Doctor. How much work is involved in taking out the front seats etc?

I'd be keen to see the photos too. I bought some replacement mats from all-car-carpets last year, and the quality was pretty good. I keep looking at their website because my front carpet (light grey) has a few stains above the mat line that haven't come out, even with after a good go with the Rug Doctor. How much work is involved in taking out the front seats etc?

Removing the seats is a piece of cake on the 80, can't imagine the 100 being much different... :think:

16 bolts total front and rear On the 80, (14mm). I had my carpet out recently, power washed it, not to bad result.

Easy as then. I have got a couple of jobs to do before I start on carpets though. The contrast stripe on my side (door) mouldings is looking tatty and tired so I'm going to re-spray those. And I have to wire in a switch for my new front fog lights....

What about the centre. Does it has to come out too?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

yes, both storage box and the transmission tunnel console needs to come out, not difficult either, storage box have 3x12mm (spanner) bolts down in the bottom, centre console is 4 phillips screws, 2 on each side.

yes, both storage box and the transmission tunnel console needs to come out, not difficult either, storage box have 3x12mm (spanner) bolts down in the bottom, centre console is 4 phillips screws, 2 on each side.

Is it similar on a 100 series?

Back