changing signature

Towpack

Supporter
I am in england
Oct 4, 2011
UK
Garage
That's a coincidence as I tried to add a Flag to my signature which did the same thing, 'saved changes' but it didn't...Crispin!

Chas

Supporter
I am in england
Mar 15, 2010
Merton Park London
Garage
I just tried making a change to my sig line and it saved OK, I've since deleted those changes and it did that OK too.

Don't like the adverts? Remove them by becoming a supporting member.   Click here

Towpack

Supporter
I am in england
Oct 4, 2011
UK
Garage
Doh. I forgot to switch back to me when replying :)
No problem Crispin, I often talk to myself:thumbup:

PS..Just a thought, how come The English, Scottish and Welsh flags all come under 'UK' when the UK should be a Union Jack?

Towpack

Supporter
I am in england
Oct 4, 2011
UK
Garage
And what are you going to do should "The Sturge" get her way ???

Bob.
I'm not that clued up on politics or even very interested for that matter
but even I know she's no chance. JMO

Excuse my ignorance but aren't the Scottish and Welsh flags the same as the English? :p
Certainly not. I just can't see the point of having separate English, Scottish and Welsh flags listed in addition to UK and GB if they all come under UK?:)

Last edited:

iwan_t24

I am in wales
Mar 28, 2011
Mid Wales
No problem Crispin, I often talk to myself:thumbup:

PS..Just a thought, how come The English, Scottish and Welsh flags all come under 'UK' when the UK should be a Union Jack?
Because they are all separate countries, if only in their own right.

Being Welsh, its ironic that the fact is the Welsh flag isn't even on the union flag. Just Northern Ireland, Scotland and England! Wales in England's eye (past) is a provence of England and a place to receive revenue from.

With the current issue of the tacky "Brexit" (term) there's stormy waters ahead and if Scotland goes for independence (quite improbable) then the "union flag" will belong in the trash can....

It's only the well off that will benefit in the short term from Brexit with this unelected government. And who knows could/can take many tens of years for wealth and prosperity to reach the working class etc...
The UK is not quite united, which is a contradiction in terms!

Just my opinion and not looking for any confrontation in any way

Towpack

Supporter
I am in england
Oct 4, 2011
UK
Garage
Because they are all separate countries, if only in their own right.

That's my point. If you select the English flag why doesn't it say England? Ditto the Welsh and Scottish flags. Not that I'm in the least bit anti-union but if you want UK or GB you can select the Union Jack. Just sayin'.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks