Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

CHECK OUT MY PROJECT -2 (WITH....WAIT FOR IT....PICTURES)

PETE BELL

Garage
Country Flag
scotland
HI GUYS ive had my silver 90 for 4years now i got it for use wen going shooting [my other passion] but two years ago started off roading in it.Went to ABINGDON got real dirty in the mud run [forgot to close window]. I realised that my truck was very able and tough but i did not want to wreck it so started to look for something else. luckily i found an MOT failure [the red truck]and got it for £500 took it home stripped lots of stuff off it, fitted body lift kit (milner) fitted new wheels and tyres and took it to Drumclog for a day, things went good, i then took it to TOR LIVE 2009 at Kirton and was amazed at just what it could do so when i got home i stuck it in the workshop and decided to get serious.I am now about half way through project i am open to serious sugestions. I will post new pictures as it developes.

0253.jpg

Shiney camper truck
0292.jpg

mucky truck ABINGDON
709.jpg

Weekend away truck
0562.jpg

before first outing at drumclog.
0672.jpg

0682.jpg

0692.jpg

087.jpg

Fun in the sun.
089.jpg

it all went pear shaped bah!!
011.jpg

011.jpg

009.jpg

012.jpg

suggestions??? :p hope this works lol

I live in Kilmarnock so not very far to Drumclog about 20 mile :D

Oh man, love that silver 90, hope to have mine looking that way in the future!

Keep up the good work, nice to see a 90 getting some serious work done to it!

Hi Pete

Never thought you were going to make it onto the site.
You met me Tommo and Chris at the 4x4 show.
It's great to see you on here.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Nice 90s there! :cool: What´s the tire size of the red one? Why you cut it? :cry:

PETE! You made it. Well done, sorry about the redirection but as you can see we have the new site going now - free from restrictions etc so we can see your pics straight away.

Good to have you here.

Chris. Battered SWB Blue 90

Both trucks are on 16x10 rims and 305x70x16 tyres . my micky thompson alloys were a job to fit on the front. I had to grind the outside edge of the caliper so they would not foul they now clear by 1mm :o

Good looking trucks Pete - I saw you in TOR mag from one of their days doing the mud run!!! Nice!!!

Oh yeah, Happy Birthday too ;-)

Carry on...

Hi Pete

Nice trucks

I think my next project will be a 90 short wheel base.
Is it a short or do they all come like that.

Mal

Hi Mal

They do the 3-door (SWB) & 5-door (LWB) in the 90 series, Prado & Colorado...

Talk to Chris (Battered & Blue) - he's our 90 guru :)

Cheers

Who, coincidentally, is probably going to be selling his SWB soon. Three diff locks, OME suspension, winch bumpers, body lift, on board air - yadda yadda

Chris

Battered and Blue said:
Who, coincidentally, is probably going to be selling his SWB soon. Three diff locks, OME suspension, winch bumpers, body lift, on board air - eider yadda

Chris

Hi Chris

I could well be interested

Do you have a few pix please

Mal

Hiya Mal. You can't really miss Lil Blue. Have a look at the youtube links too. Ok the body work got a little modified which is a shame. I could put a new wing on, but I'd only do the same again. This doesn't list all the modifications and parts and should I come to sell it, some bits would come off - XLites for example and the front winch. Anyway have a look here. One way or another if (when) I get an 80, LB will have to go. Either in parts or as a drive away. It really does run very well and trundles up to Scotland with ease. It's only got 120K on the clock after all and being manual doesn't suffer from the cracking head syndrome

Chris

viewtopic.php?f=20&t=331&p=2375#p2375

Back