Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Check this out - thief brags over on Lancer Forum...

Euan McGilp

Hopefully no-one on here lives close to this scum down in Bristol - check your security if you do as he seems to think what he does is so ok he'll brag about it!

http://www.lancerregister.com/showthread.php?t=429641

The sickener is, we're paying through the nose via the tax system to keep him & his gorgeous missus in sky,fags & booze... so stupid he even had all his details in public profiles - now I need to go back & finish reading the thread to see the ending :icon-exclaim:

Unfortunately, my lil sis lives a couple of roads over. Still, if anything goes missing I know whose door to remove...sorry, knock on.

Mind you, the prank calls and abuse he's been receiving made the local papers...for all the sympathy it'll get him.

Last edited:
i know who the van belongs to. got all my tools from him really nice chap.

Reading it now as well ... great stuff.

I had already posted this yesterday
http://www.landcruiserclub.net/forums/showthread.php/48238-Dont-go-stealing-bragging

I do hope he will learn from his stupid ways but something tells me he wont and will carry on stealing from hard working folk.
this has spread very quickly.

Joe

Apologies if I'd hijacked, not intentional, just hadn't seen your earlier post - read original & thought it worth putting up as a warning - a). that these scum are always on the look out & b). enjoying the irony that he's been bleating about how unfair it is that people have apparently been phoning him up & been threatening & abusive to him - HE MADE HIS CHOICE - no sympathy from me; for once, I think the Saudi's may have the right idea... 1st thieving offence = cut one hand off, 2nd... . TBH, it doesn't say much for our wonderful justice system, does it?

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Apologies if I'd hijacked, not intentional, just hadn't seen your earlier post - read original & thought it worth putting up as a warning - a). that these scum are always on the look out & b). enjoying the irony that he's been bleating about how unfair it is that people have apparently been phoning him up & been threatening & abusive to him - HE MADE HIS CHOICE - no sympathy from me; for once, I think the Saudi's may have the right idea... 1st thieving offence = cut one hand off, 2nd... . TBH, it doesn't say much for our wonderful justice system, does it?

No worries:icon-biggrin:

:laughing-rolling::laughing-rolling::laughing-rolling::laughing-rolling::laughing-rolling::laughing-rolling:

There is a good chance Darwinism will take care of him.

:laughing-rolling::laughing-rolling::laughing-rolling::laughing-rolling::laughing-rolling::laughing-rolling:

There is a good chance Darwinism will take care of him.

I doubt it, thewonderful welfare state means all those who work pay him and his like very well to eat and breed as fast as possible. At the moment darwinism is wiping out the educated/contributing members of society.

Clearly was not thinking when I posted that :doh:

Back