Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

clinometer help

Sag

Hi there,just bought my self a Toyota clinometer for the top of dash. and just wounded how hard they are to fit,I'm hoping it's just a live to it.it will arrive next week so can't see how it's going to wire up,there sending as much wiring as possible,just wounded has any one else fitted one?
any help will be appreciated
thanks Shaun.

cant help on the wiring as I dont have one on mine - well I do, it squeals when we are at 'jaunty' angles!

Chris has retro fitted one, and I think all the wiring is there. Only one with may be an issue is the most external temp sensor.

Thanks all for the info,I didn't know it had temp sensor on it as only seen a photo with one off so display wasn't lit,well that's one thing it won't have then lol.
il let you all know how I get on next week when it arrives.
thanks again all
Shaun.

cant help on the wiring as I dont have one on mine - well I do, it squeals when we are at 'jaunty' angles!

:lol: I've got one of those Steve, but she needs re calibrating, kicks in way too early at the moment :lol:

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
I can't remember if the pod has a separate loom/extension, but all the wiring is under the dash. Just plug and play. You also need to plug in a temp sensor - the plug should be somewhere behind the left headlight. The temp sensors in these aren't very accurate though.

Back