Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Club sticker???

BRE Fabrications LTD

Garage
Country Flag
uk
So what does a guy have to do to get a club sticker around here?

Any kinda right of passage? Does getting winched out of mud holes twice at Lincomb count...

I think you have now qualified :lol: PM Crispin

Speak nicely to Crispin ;) As the sticker lettering is white, you might have a fun time finding somewhere to stick it on your 80 :mrgreen:

I just gave someone the last one. :violin: I'll order some during the week and let you know when they arrive...

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
:thumbup: Do you do one for across the windowscreen? I dont mind buying one. also one for rear window if you do them thanks

i could be interested in one,
what options are there?

AndyCook said:
i could be interested in one,
what options are there?

A) Front Sticker
B) Rear Sticker

;)

I would also like to buy one of each please.

Where do I send the money and how much

Mal

I'll stick a post up when I get them with details. Should be next week or so...

Hi.

I'm a newby (lurker) here (a convert from the other side) and should have introduced myself before now, apologies for that.

The offer of club stickers as brought me out of hiding could I have one of each please (even though I dont know what they look like).

Please let me know how to pay.

Regards
Neil.

You might have to go through an initiation first ;)

Two front and one rear please.

Too many cruisers, too much room to fill up with stickers :lol:

Is there a difference between front and rear then.....and i mean stickers! :whistle:

Yeah, I'd be up for one on the back, one on the front, and a long banner-type one for across the rear window and/or the windscreen; so that's 4 then...
Renate

Paul said:
Is there a difference between front and rear then.....and i mean stickers! :whistle:

yes.
Here is the rear sticker:
IMG_1659.jpg

and here's the one for the front:
IMG_1583.JPG

Back