Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

COD.WW2.

Not turned the thing on in ages

Its took me a while to take to this one, but tonight, absolutely awesome!

Used to play the original game, was pretty naff at it though.
Haven't played for years, think my machine got that ring thing and packed up

Havnt played for years, i have thought about buying the new one. is it good?

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
I've always done that. I measure it's greatness by whether or not I can shoot anyone! Modern warfare was the best. This ones alright. The last few with jet packs and running along the side of buildings were crap.

I gave up on the franchise after Treyarch opened the doors to the glitchers, hackers, quickscopers and general appalling programming.

switched to battlefield but now its mostly racing games for me

I've always done that. I measure it's greatness by whether or not I can shoot anyone! Modern warfare was the best. This ones alright. The last few with jet packs and running along the side of buildings were crap.
I thought ghost, black ops 3, and infinite warfare were shite. Have to admit i loved advanced warfare, the one where you jump about, very slick and fast game play with the whole map open to you. Ww2 felt very wooden compared. Sometimes i find they take a lot of playing before they grasp you nick, and you get any good at them. Ive only just got half decent at this one after 2 months..

I gave up on the franchise after Treyarch opened the doors to the glitchers, hackers, quickscopers and general appalling programming.

switched to battlefield but now its mostly racing games for me
The snipers used to be murder and could ruin games. Black ops 2 got ridiculous. They seem to have sorted it now.
Worth a revisit maybe mark..

One of the modern warfares i prestiged myself 3 or 4 times, it was brilliant, i played it loads but all the others just play a bit and....
Saying that, it was before i bought a 4x4 and had nothing else to gimp out about.

THats it with the snipers, they re released ot with infinite warfare, i played that plenty. infinite warfare was poop!

I have wasted much of my life playing it!
20180105_203732.jpg

Last edited:
Ill see you online next thursday then nick:icon-biggrin:

maybe, ive just turned it on for the first time in 1.5 months, 2.5 gig update!

maybe, ive just turned it on for the first time in 1.5 months, 2.5 gig update!
Lol. I hate that.
Before fibre came to the village a update used to take about 3 hours, night ruined..

Tbh it’d take a lot to get me into COD again. Mostly racing Project Cars 2 at the moment after running a serious online racing league on the first one.

Tom Clancy’s Wildlands has been a good time killer for the last year as well. Nice and strategic.

Yeah when i really liked the game it was Modern warfare i think. started losing interest when ghosts came out.

Back