Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

colorado 97

stumog

Country Flag
england
20130329_124641.jpg20130329_124720.jpg
I have been putting this off but i must make some room as i really have to many cars at the min but i hate selling anything need bigger house really.

so here you are.
landcruiser prado 97 3l diesel with a intercooler so better to drive then the uk ones.
it is auto as well. very well looked after, mot and tax happy to drive anywhere only been used as a family car (no kids). no towing or offroad.
pas, elec windows, remote central locking, climate control, massive sunroof, rear head rests,
elec folding mirrors, Cd and tape player, dark windows in the back,
nearly new set of BFG at x 4 and very good spare.
drivers wonderfull you would think its a new car. 120000kms = 74400 miles so just ran in for on of these.
nsr corner not the correct colour and some scratches on the osf corner but could have this done if full asking price is paid.
sorry the pictures are crap but you get an idea i can email pictures if you require anytime as i have some on my phone.

its on gum tree today but i would like it to go to some body who will look after it.

i would like £4000 for it

Nice looking truck, and thats a really low mileage, mine has done 40,000miles more and still feels good, so whoever buys yours will be getting a bargain. £4000 for a really solid 4x4 with 74k on the clock is a great price. Good luck with the sale.

Pete

This is a bargain.

Same price I paid for my blue GX (P-Reg too) in late 2008. And mine had an extra 40k miles!! And this is a VX.

Mine is still ticking along here in SA, after doing a trans-Africa it ferries the wife to work in Sandton each day :lol: And it is giving better fuel consumption than my BMW E36 316i in town....

For that money you cant go wrong IMO

Hi Chaps
I thought i would just let you know this is still for sale i would take £3600 for it just passed mot. put new calipler on it and steering rack bushes and adjusted the handbrake what a crap job that turned out to be. Its a great car no issues with it. i am only selling as i have an 80 and my wife moans about how many cars i have at the min. Very lighrt offroad with me never in water or glooby mud more of a road car for me really.
Am i asking to much for this or why no interest. please give me some hints to help sell it. I havnt put on eblag or auto trader yet.

thanks stu

I reckon its lack of coverage, owners sites tend to be already owners.

Ive sold on ebay, always a pain, but you could do a classified ad.

Pete

Stu,

Could you pm me your mobile number, one of the lads on the Wessex 4x4 Response facebook group has asked ( I put a link there yesterday).

I wish I needed another one !

Pete

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
thamks wobbly I have sent you a pm with my number in it

stu

Back