Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

colorado for sale

tilly1

well just bought a colorado with the thoughts of making an off road / green laner , still have my 70 series so ive come up with the answer no i dont like the 90 too soft etc so its up for grabs , i shall be honest i bought it for £2550 and have spent £650 on it full service and the bump on front wing sorted only minor , nothing wrong with it but i dont like it lol , its a 2002 d4d pulls like a train compard to the 70 but i just love the 70 so one as to go and its the 90 , i would like what ive spent so up for grabs

colorado

sorry shane , its a 5 door , in blue wish i could post pics but not to comuter savvy

That's me out then Tilly sorry swb is what i like but good luck with it .

Would love to see some pics, I thought there was a guide on how to do it somewhere around here?

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Any more info on this ? History, miles, oh and where are you located...

hi henry soap , its done 140000 miles with fsh and its in bolton greater manchester , thanks

seems to run sweet , but i just cant get rid of my 70 just love the little truck sooo much and one as to go

You have my sympathy tilly because I understand that sentiment all to well the mrs wants my truck which would be fine if it wasn't the best truck on the planet for me :violin:

lol the secret is never name your truck all my mates know the 70 series as tilly , she was my old dog that passed away

lol the secret is never name your truck all my mates know the 70 series as tilly , she was my old dog that passed away

:lol: mines called "truck" but that doesn't help and if I ever get myself another dog it will be called "D4" as in D for dog its character I love not names :lol:

My 80 is known in the family as "the truck", somehow nothing else suits... :lol:

We have a very simple naming convention in our household - the Landcruiser is known as The Big Car and the Yaris as The Small Car - simples. :icon-wink:

Ours is called Bertha as that's what the previous owner call her

Mines Called "The Real Car" because my dad owns a Landrover Gaylander so im always ribbing him about being inferior :lol:

My 80 is known in the family as "the truck", somehow nothing else suits... :lol:

Mine are known as "the truck" then my mate says.."which one? ?".. a quick reply "the red one at moment! " :icon-biggrin:

Back