Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

cont. Viair arrived today

Sorry fella, missed that subtlety. I don't know. Be surprised if they didn't continue that feature. Not hard to spot if there is one. Someone will come back I should think with a yes / no.

Chris

Warrenpfo - how did you get on with this?

As I've just fitted an ARB air compressor to the rear of my 80 and am just in the process of figuring out how I'm going to wire this in myself...

Anyone know the approx cable run length from drivers side battery to rear compartments....?

My current thinking is to run a pair of cables from the battery(-ve)/Aux fuse box(+ve) direct to the pump (its got a pressure switch/in-line fuse built in).

Only outstanding query is what size of cable should I use? its rated as 20amp, but considering the length of run should I use 4.5/6mm or bigger???

Sorry only looked at ths now. I have not yet decided what i am going to do to be honest but i still would prefer not to have to lift the hood everytime i want to use the compressor but then when you think about it how often do you use a compressor.

I still think its a good idea to run a cable to the rear of the truck so will watch for a reply.

Back