Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

cruiser Meets.

If you fancy something in the northwest there's Cowm near Rochdale, a massive pay and play site in an old quarry.

I was going to do a night run again this summer which I was going to do insid3 with the summer solstice down at stone henge but this is the night before Trevs fake Lincomb. Maybe should make it on the way there

their version of lincomb is literally next to his house and he didnt know...

Exactly... maybe if we were to make friends with the fella that owns the farm they use we could do a cruiser weekend there.

Exactly... maybe if we were to make friends with the fella that owns the farm they use we could do a cruiser weekend there.
Top man well volunteered

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Sounds like we should be having a good social year next year if it all comes off, which is no bad thing.

@Chas any idea who owns that spot?
.No I don't know Rosy but our monthly meet is this Wednesday I'll make enquiries, but I do know that another group was thrown off there because of bad behaviour, it may be that it's only our club that's allowed. I don't go there as it's a 100 mile round trip for me

.No I don't know Rosy but our monthly meet is this Wednesday I'll make enquiries, but I do know that another group was thrown off there because of bad behaviour, it may be that it's only our club that's allowed. I don't go there as it's a 100 mile round trip for me
The chap who deals with the owner wasn't at our last meeting but the 2IC said we would be welcome to join in any drive days, I don't know what the charges would be but our drive days for 2019 are these;

Drive days.jpg

The chap who deals with the owner wasn't at our last meeting but the 2IC said we would be welcome to join in any drive days, I don't know what the charges would be but our drive days for 2019 are these;

View attachment 152210
Thanks for looking into that @Chas.. I'll pop along in Jan and introduce myself

Well i popped in today, think it was 30 quid to join the club and a fiver entry. I didnt really speak to anyone except some bloke in a suzuki that got stuck and at the end a van got stuck towing a trailer in the slop so i pulled them both out. Nice to see Chas just as i was about to leave, the only other toyota there!

Last edited:
I don't do the pay & play anymore, I had just gone up for a social meet so it was nice to bump into Nic there.

I don't do the pay & play anymore, I had just gone up for a social meet so it was nice to bump into Nic there.

Yep Chas old lad, those Burnham trees just don't play fair :laughing-rolling:.

Hope you are well Chas.

Back