Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Danger of snatch straps

That is one very lucky man :think:

That's a shocking incident but the snatch strap is not really the part of that set up that was dangerous, using fencing wire and dragging a giant tyre are the bits people should avoid, I'd say.

Sheesh. Lucky guy!!

On another note - Lorella Station - 1,000,000 acres ~1500 sq miles. Holy cow, batman!

Nick Shepherd said:
That's a shocking incident but the snatch strap is not really the part of that set up that was dangerous, using fencing wire and dragging a giant tyre are the bits people should avoid, I'd say.
I agree, but it does go to show how much energy can be stored in snatch straps :shock:

Rob said:
Nick Shepherd said:
I agree, but it does go to show how much energy can be stored in snatch straps :shock:

When you have seen one go through the back of a Land Rover and out through the wind screed. You what is likely to happen if it hits someone. He is lucky to be alive.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Lucky man indeed

I've seen one break a towball that embedded itself in the towing Range Rovers rear windscreen, I have great respect for them!

wow,

I think I will avoid them altogether considering there are alternatives

must have been one helluva scary day for his family

Back