Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Detailing

59codsy

What do you think guys spent all day on her
12f5773fca56fa9ffb8b58e2d5a36def.jpg

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Missed a bit! :icon-biggrin:

Seriously though looks good, degreaser and steam clean?

regards

Dave

I wish my underbonnet looked as clean and tidy. :thumbup:

Decreased, autosol, dremmel toothbrush and plenty of elbow grease not finished yet

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Looks even better in that shot, it is cleaner under the bonnet than mine is on the outside!

regards

Dave

I was going to do mine but I'm fresh out of that elbow grease stuff :lol:

Looks good codsy, mine gets a blast with the jet-wash from time to time, but not the attention yours is getting :thumbup:

Used up the last of my elbow grease this morning "detailing" the light lenses on Lynn's Space Star. Right before and left after.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1458930066.631010.jpg

You'll notice I started under the bonnet too. [emoji4]

Last edited:
Trying to get her looking good for summer inside and out, the wheels on the 80 I don't think are alloys the look coated, mine have a few chips around the rim area had them priced for total return £120 each next project I think

You need to get your finger out, how do you detail light lenses

good grief! I have a mate who details the cars for the BTCC incl doc/safety cars etc - he has a company van with reg no OCD something or other - I drove his new Lotus many years ago, straight through a pile of horse poop, he spent the rest of the evening (at the pub) with his hankie cleaning it.......... So if you ever want a really clean car, contact http://www.mawsleycarvaleting.co.uk/

Ask for Chris.....

Perhaps I should change my job

Brilliant idea Codsy we can discuss prices when you have finished mine yeah :whistle:

"Detailing" light lenses… I was joking Codsy as it was about the closest I could get! [emoji4] I did have to polish all the UV bloom off them though. I can actually see while driving it now. [emoji4] Bonus!!

Last edited:
Well it's fine so here I go again

Back