Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Diagnostics tool

warrenpfo

Not sure if this counts as a gadget or if its more a tool but has anyone got or come across one of these Toyota Intelligent Testers that are out in the market?

http://www.itrademall.com/83-toyota-int ... nosis.html

There are various videos on you tube about it but it seems a very handy bit of kit to have at one hell of a cost.

Do you think its justifiable or a waste of time? I am sure it could/would solve a number of problems that come up over time amongst friends and ones own vehicle.

Best price I can find is £700 on ebay

I think most if not all of what it can tell you can be had for free by shorting jumpers and counting flash's, it'll still only give you the same codes with no extra insight.

That's the one the chap at Toyota used on my 120. He was adamant it was OBDII but many different OBDII readers I have tried did not work. It did tell a lot about the vehicle, I would love one (for the sake of having one) but at £700.....

The software is just running on Windows CE so all it is is a glorified PDA. :(

Group discount? :D

I would go halves on one if you like and if we can get a few more in it could work out worth while. When i leave for SA happy to sell me share off or give it to someone.

Back