Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Didn't know you could do this!

Higgy

Country Flag
denmark
Was out for a 'Blat' on the Bike on Sunday 'wit' missus on the A259 road to Rye Harbour, And i saw this guy Taking Photo's as we came round a bend, so when i got home I googled it, As 'yer' do and low and behold there we were on his web page, Seems the company have them on Snake Pass, all over the place really...... So a quick down load, And here we are..... What a good idea!.... Might go hairing round in the 80 next Sunday..
Bike photo crop.jpg

Im not following.....how did you "Google" him? I assume he must have a board or advert on show? What's in it for him/his company?

Nice pic btw :cool:

Looking good, Higgy. I saw one of them in the Peak District a couple of Sundays ago.

Yes he did have a Van, But i googled Motorcycle Photographer on A259 etc etc and found him.. They are Event photographers all over the UK, you just look up the road you were on (A259) Rye and there are about 500 pics, You find yours, (A choice of 4). Then for a small fee you can down load the image, or have a poster size pic sent to your house or A4/ A3 ... On a T shirt / mug ....Key ring, Underpants 'Ote' really. They are called.. Getapic they do motorcycles/ Classic Cars etc etc

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Thanks Tony,.... Yeh you hardly notice she's there, She rides bikes too so i guess she knows what she's doing.... A lot braver than me. Im crapping myself if im on the back of anybody.. I just dont like it, ..... I like my Hands on the Handle bars :thumbup:

I've bought pics myself. Bikerpics was the one up above Chatsworth recently. They advertise in good time so you can get your buzz on ready for the camera. Not cheap but decent pics and you can go round and round and they'll snap away until you've had enough. They also do pics at the gates to shows like the Peterborough MCN festival.

Here's our Gert.

Screenshot 2021-07-13 at 15.37.19.jpg

Oooo! like that Bike.... Excuse my ignorance, But what Model is it?.. Trying to get my Gert to upgrade, Or il have it for myself

Triumph Tiger XRT 800 cc I ride the larger Tiger Explorer 1215cc version. Both triples. Super smooth.

First I've heard of these guys but looks like a nice little earner for them. A photographer friend and myself did a similar thing in the early 90's when I had my first Fireblade. We did some shots round Owler Bar, Baslow hill and some bends on the snake. At Owler Bar, other riders out for a run and a couple of Caterham 7 type cars obviously realised what was going on and kept coming round for another pass until someone in The Peacock called the Police about people "racing", allegedly. :laughing-rolling:

It was in fact just off Owler Bar.

Couple of nice looking bikes there :thumbup:

Finally got out on mine yesterday for the first time in months - just can't beat it :dance:

Managed to get away for a few days with a couple of mates a few weekends ago. Absolutely loved it as it had been too long.

I have a day trip to Scotland planned for Sunday, the weather forecast looks great, so far! :auto-sportbike:

July has not been the best so far But the Next 7 days or so look promising.... I love the Old Transalp, For a 600cc its nippy enough and Handles Lovely.... BUT!.. Next stop is an Old XRV 750 Africa Twin... The Only ones for sale on ebay are at Liskeard, Thats Devon i think.... He's always got half a dozen for sale (imports)... But i dont like the comments in his Negative feed back... Might be 'Nowt' but its a long way to go to be disappointed ...... Ride safe if your out and about :thumbup:

While we are talking Bikes, Just picked this up Today...Little Beauty, 25,000 on the clock Original exhaust... Totally standard apart from the paint job... Winter project me thinks... Rode it back home, Sweet as a nut.
New Transalp.JPG

That's a cracking idea, not heard of that before.....might beca bit behind the times over here!

Every morning for the last month a ZXR has come hammering past our office at 08.05 more or less , properly on a mission , late for work i guess ? A loud pipe , the sort that you can only get away with these days out in the sticks , the lasses hate it but it makes my day :)

Back