Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Different Fonts

Olazz

Country Flag
zimbabwe
Guys how can one post on here using different fonts?

I've tried cutting and pasting from word, but it changes all fonts to this format.
:?:

What you mean like [strike:2xdb1ewt]this?[/strike:2xdb1ewt]

:thumbup:

When you are posting, look to the top and right of that "post a reply"/"edit post" window - you'll see all the font options (size, italics, colours etc). Just use as you would in Windoze. ;)

chadr said:
What you mean like [strike:srm5yg9z]this?[/strike:srm5yg9z]:thumbup:When you are posting, look to the top and right of that "post a reply"/"edit post" window - you'll see all the font options (size, italics, colours etc). Just use as you would in Windoze. ;)

You can change boldness,underline, [strike:srm5yg9z]strikeout[/strike:srm5yg9z] and size, but you can't change font type, and where do you change the colour?

Cossack said:
where do you change the colour?
Post%20a%20reply%20%E2%80%A2%20Land%20Cruiser%20Club%20and%20Forum.png

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
chadr said:
What you mean like [strike:r38lsngw]this?[/strike:r38lsngw]

:thumbup:

When you are posting, look to the top and right of that "post a reply"/"edit post" window - you'll see all the font options (size, italics, colours etc). Just use as you would in Windoze. ;)

Yes but you still cannot change the FONT!

Or like this? :whistle:
Or like like

Weird

If you wanted something not in this [very short] list, let me know.

Crispin said:
Or like this? :whistle:
Or like likeWeirdIf you wanted something not in this [very short] list, let me know.
:confusion-confused:

Never Gav... :whistle:

Chas, a quick simple change to allow you to change the font of what you post. Next to Font Size, there is Font Family.

And can you add to that list Cris?

Indeed, can you set up font type & colours as defaults somewhere?

[/font]
Crispin said:
Never Gav... :whistle:

Chas, a quick simple change to allow you to change the font of what you post. Next to Font Size, there is Font Family.
Is that new? I don't remember seeing that before

Aha!!! Thanks Cris, that's just what I was looking for, albeit a wider choice, buts that's great.

Yet you're still using the same old font Laurence... :lol:

Ignat has anyone ever told you that you're extremely talented with Microsoft's Paint ? Because you are, lol :)

Have to try this

Grreat

Back