Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Does anyone know this Cruiser?

1self

Country Flag
uk
Hi Guys,

New to the site.

I used to own a string of 80's road going touring cars, BMW E30 M3 etc.... but have recently decided with current life situation that I need to go see a bit of the world only accessible by Cruiser.

I am going to go and see this one below today and wondered if anyone knows this vehicle and can give me any heads up.

toyota-land-cruiser-gx-amazon-td-5dr-24-valve--expedition-prepared-87648697-1.jpg

Thanks for any help.
Best

L

Its advertised on here too but we don't really know the owner...

Look tidy enough though eh...

Sorry, yea just found the advert.

I'll see what its like. New price from different seller is 2K more!

Someone wheeler dealing from the looks then...

Hope its a goer for you :)

After a lot of negotiation it has been bought!

This post can be deleted and I will introduce myself in the right section.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Hey, how about posting some pix of that cruiser you bought!! Somewhere only it could take you!

I would but I am currently waiting for the AA.
Car started first time this morning, stopped for fuel and now won't turn over. Getting a buzzing under the Bonet.
From what I have just read could be the starter solenoid.
Not a great start to the day

Years ago a mate with a diesel ford fiesta used to have the same problem but it would start every time if he tapped the starter motor with a hammer . It worked for me on an old JCB digger so why not give it a go , might just get you home .

I had this problem very recently but no amount of tapping with a BFH had any effect, starter motor was stripped and cleaned (the solenoid was sticking) by Julian V, problem sorted. :dance:

Yea, That seemed to work. Took it to my local guy anyway as was still making an odd sound, Will let you know the outcome.

Do Bosch do a starter? If so how would this differ to the one that Milner do?
Thanks
Luke

Back