Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Doing the rounds again

Same seller who imports Australian utes and troop carriers. Just around the corner from you, no?

Same seller who imports Australian utes and troop carriers. Just around the corner from you, no?
Yeh I know the seller, Or know of him. Original seller was from Romney Marsh, Which is even closer... But i dont think he would let it go for under 11 grand.... Wonder what this guy's reserve is...... Strange truck but it does grow on me...

Asking £8,995.00 on their site.

Taken in px maybe?

Immaculate apparently - graphics are painted, not vinyls.

I do wonder what went on with the front end. I thought it was original to start with but the indicators don’t follow into the front grille with the chrome so it lets it down at that point. Interesting look though. Looks in good nick and it has the very rare petrol fuelled 4.2 Diesel engine.

I do wonder what went on with the front end. I thought it was original to start with but the indicators don’t follow into the front grille with the chrome so it lets it down at that point. Interesting look though. Looks in good nick and it has the very rare petrol fuelled 4.2 Diesel engine.
Yeh I noticed it was Dual fuel..The original seller was asking all kinds of silly prices, From 14 grand down to 11.. Its worth a straight Swap for a LC5..:lol:......Oh! good news on that Front Rich, A guys coming down from Cambridge for a look... Hope he brings Cash and his sense of humour...

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Its getting Pretty close to the Swap for a LC5 120 Territory.... Far Cry from £14,000 6 months ago... Very reasonably priced...

Back