Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

door lock for my hjd81

landtoy

hi can anyone advise me, I need to replace the drivers door lock on my 80 so I phoned the local main dealers and got some prices, a uk one is less than one from japan but will it fit ok, mine is an import?

I will also need a set of wheels and tyres to replace the existing 37" x 12.50 r16.5 Goodyear wranglers.

I would like to go with Toyota steel wheels and 35" cooper s t t. will I need wheel spacers?
thanks rob.

thats a set of tyres are they ex hummer tyres? can you post some pictures?

if you look at toyodiy you should be able to check the part numbers to make sure they are ok.
I think they are the same but just check.
stu

thanks stu

yes they are military tyres.
I have looked at toyo diy and the model number matches a jap part, still not sure if they are the some though ?

I haven't been on here for a while so I cant remember how to add pictures.

you shouldn't need spacers for the 35's and OEM 16x8 wheels, steel or alloy. Is this you Rob?

IMG_0536.JPG

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Thanks for that advice john, yes that is me and the wife, where was the picture taken ?

Thought that was the username you used. That was Salisbury Plain, 28/6/2009, time flies.

Might be worth giving Karl Webster a call about the door locks, he's probably broken imports as well as UK models so he might know or even sort you out with one.

Back