Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Drivers door glass

Seamus

Hi guys, I was just checking my window today as I thought the regulator had gone but when I checked the problem is the metal strip on the bottom of the glass is rotten and the small runner at the back of the door is also rotten.

does anyone have a window or the metal off the bottom and the runner/guide.

Hi mike and Andy good old Andy to the rescue one more time wot a good man had the blue 40 runing but it is like it is running out of fuel I have to keep on pump it up to keep it running wot can I do with it thanks a lot Tony.

Sounds tricky that Tony! It's difficult to get them blue 40's running again after that fault happens. Best thing to do Tony is to sell it to me! I'll be round with the dollar 1st thing in the morning!!! LOL

Hands off Iwan

Sounds tricky that Tony! It's difficult to get them blue 40's running again after that fault happens. Best thing to do Tony is to sell it to me! I'll be round with the dollar 1st thing in the morning!!! LOL

Iwan as I am Tony's Brother and sole heir to his cruiser collection and I mean this in the nicest way BACk OFF Tony wants me to have that blue 40 he just has not realised it yet.

Thanks Andy I will try and call you tomorrow run out of time today.

Tony,

Have you got a spare fuel pump you could try because you have spent so much time checking the fuel line I can't see it being that and if you are having to pump the pressure up to keep it running it's either sucking air in or just not pumping enough fuel.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Hi Mike I think I will have a go with a electric pump Singe and I have had a look at it and a bit of a chat and come up with electric one so let's give it a go and see if it helps my see you seen .Tony

Back