Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Dual filler neck Mounting Bracket

Marius De Kock

Country Flag
south_africa
I’m in the process of fitting a dual filler neck to my 1996 Land Cruiser 80 but I need to get the mounting bracket to secure it down. I have no idea what the part number is and hope that somebody can help me with a part number.

Attachments

• 44 Gallon Auxillary Tank Install into an 80 Series Landcruiser.jpg
    44 Gallon Auxillary Tank Install into an 80 Series Landcruiser.jpg
    30.9 KB · Views: 758
I’m in the process of fitting a dual filler neck to my 1996 Land Cruiser 80 but I need to get the mounting bracket to secure it down. I have no idea what the part number is and hope that somebody can help me with a part number.
It doesn't look too complicated to manufacture one from a piece of flat steel bar. :think:

I don't know, I just made one, pretty sure I posted a picture in my garage thread, was nothing fancy. The part Gary posted is part of the filler mechanism not the bracket Marius is after.

You could try asking the person who did your valve etc mounting bracket if they'd do you one of these as well ...

77216ASUPPORT, FUEL TANK FILLER PIPE, NO.1
77216‑600201$5.57

This is a short one, left on the picture, near welded nut for 3rd seat belt.
The question was about support №2; I failed to find any info in the catalogue about it...

Last edited:
Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Thanks RNS for the info. In the end Jon was very kind and Meade me a bracket for the dual filler.

Thanks again Jon. My truck arrives in Cape Town on Monday and I hope to get it out of the container by Wednesday.

Back