Durban Curry

Don't like the adverts? Remove them by becoming a supporting member.   Click here

TonyP

Super Moderator
Supporter
I am in uk
Feb 25, 2010
Goffs Oak
A Durban Curry is nothing if it is not served up in a hollowed out half loaf of white bread.... aka Bunny Chow :cool:

Paul

I am in england
Mar 1, 2010
Southampton
Garage
So many ideas, will put it off till tomorrow so i can use the slow cooker and make fresh bread :thumbup:

Ryan Thomson

Supporter
May 15, 2010
North London
Garage
Hmmm.... Sounds like a good curry. I vote you cook one for all of us at the next Lincomb event :thumbup:

While you're at it, a few slices of banana on top with the Mrs Balls doesn't go amiss.

HauptRenate

Mar 14, 2010
Ryan
Yes it is, I've had some lurvly curries in south africa when I worked there, the Natal one with prawns and the fruity ones are my favourites, but I'm not a lover of really hot chillies though, though I love coconut too... and bananas, maybe we should have a 'themed' Saturday night meal at Lincomb?
I'd be game.
Renate, whose wishing I was having a curry right now instead of cheese and apple baked dumpling scones...
Renate

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks