Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

EBaY for sale?

I deleted the duplicate post. (I've no useful info on the 'Cruiser though :oops: )

Rob Voerman said:
Hi All, perhaps a bit of insight on this cruiser,

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/2004-54-TOYOTA-LA ... 3a59b03825

I am very keen on one but am in France so buying on Ebay is a risk,

does anyone know the car and/or can you tell me if it looks the part?

what forms do i need to ask for, HPi? V5?

thnx

Hi Rob

I don't know the car, but seems a bit strange, when doing a DVLA check, there is no info with them (not always a problem, as might have had a private plate).

The other thing, it says its a 54 Plate on a 1st Dec 04, if that was the case it would have been the new version, with sat nav etc

Other than that looks a nice motor.

But as the saying goes: Buyer beware !

Steve

Thanks Steve,

I have asked him to give me a reply via email but he replies via ebay mail asking to call him, so i do see alarm bells, also see them (2004 models for higher than what he is asking.

I would like to get One of these for the mrs and a nice 80 for myself, but Diesel is tops

Does look a little suspect, but the thing with only replying through ebay email i think is ok, with the hassle i just had with a sale i was glad i didn't give out actual email address.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Seller assumes all responsibility for this listing.
Last updated on 07:10:57 BST, 28 Mar, 2010 View all revisions
Item specifics - Cars & Other Vehicles
Manufacturer: Toyota Colour: Green
Model: Land Cruiser Engine Size: 4,164 cc
Type: Estate Power: --
Mileage: 67000 Seats: 7
Doors: 5 MOT Expiry: --
Model Year: 2004 Drive Side: Right-hand drive
Reg. Date: 01 Dec 2004 Road Tax: --
Reg. Mark: ******* Get the Vehicle Status Report VSR Exterior: Alloy Wheels, Tow Bar
Previous Owners: 1 V5 Document: Present
Transmission: Automatic Manufacturer's Warranty: --
Fuel: Diesel In-Car Audio: AM/FM Stereo, Cassette Player, CD Multichanger
Service History: -- Interior/Comfort Options: Air Conditioning, Cruise Control, Electric heated seats, Leather Seats, Power-assisted Steering (PAS), Power Locks, Power Seats, Power Windows, Sunroof, Tilt Steering Wheel
Safety Features: 4-Wheel Drive, Anti-Lock Brakes (ABS), Driver Airbag, Electronic Stability Program (ESP), Passenger Airbag, Rear seat belts

2004 Toyota Land Cruiser VX 4.2 Auto TURBO DIESEL METTALLIC green. This really is the ultimate in luxury It has only covered 67,000 miles It has 6 CD Autochanger, full Leather Upholstery with Heated Front Seats and has seating for 7 people.Cruise Control. It has Height Adjustable Suspension along with Suspension settings for Sport, Comfort etc also height adjustable steering.Taxed till may and Mot'd until march 2011,Towpack. The vehicle is also advertised privately and therefore I reserve the right to end the sale. NO SILLY OFFERS. All Inspections are welcome, please contact me 07940154341. ANY QUESTIONS PLEASE EMAIL.THANKS FOR LOOKING.

donot bid if you donot wish to buy you are bidding to buy not to look.

full paymeant 36 hrs when auction ends.

this car is in stanwell nr heathrow

old one

and below new one

Model: Land Cruiser Engine Size: 4 cc
Type: Four Wheel Drive Power: --
Mileage: 69944 Seats: 7
Doors: 5 MOT Expiry: Mar 2011
Model Year: -- Drive Side: Right-hand drive
Reg. Date: 01 Dec 2004 Road Tax: May 2010
Reg. Mark: **54 *** Get the Vehicle Status Report VSR Exterior: Alloy Wheels, Catalytic Converter, Tow Bar
Previous Owners: 2 V5 Document: --
Service History: -- Interior/Comfort Options: Air Conditioning, Climate Control, Cruise Control, Electric heated seats, Leather Seats, Power-assisted Steering (PAS), Power Locks, Power Seats, Power Windows, Sunroof, Tilt Steering Wheel
Safety Features: 4-Wheel Drive, Anti-Lock Brakes (ABS), Driver Airbag, Electronic Stability Program (ESP), Immobiliser, Passenger Airbag, Rear seat belts

2004 Toyota Land Cruiser VX 4.2 Auto TURBO DIESEL METTALLIC green. This really is the ultimate in luxury It has only covered 69944 miles It has 6 CD Autochanger, full Leather Upholstery with Heated Front Seats and has seating for 7 people.Cruise Control. It has Height Adjustable Suspension along with Suspension settings for Sport, Comfort etc also height adjustable steering.Taxed till may and Mot'd until march 2011,Towpack. The vehicle is also advertised privately and therefore I reserve the right to end the sale. NO SILLY OFFERS. All Inspections are welcome, please contact me 07940154341. ANY QUESTIONS PLEASE EMAIL.THANKS FOR LOOKING.

THIS CAR IS IN GUILDFORD IN SURREY

the amasing part is that in that he has removed the add as it was there this morning, I have it cached :)

but he has removed the year, the V5 and the service history

Rob Voerman said:
Seller assumes all responsibility for this listing.
Last updated on 07:10:57 BST, 28 Mar, 2010 View all revisions
Model: Land Cruiser Engine Size: 4,164 cc
Type: Estate Power: --
Mileage: 67000 Seats: 7
Doors: 5 MOT Expiry: --
Model Year: 2004 Drive Side: Right-hand drive
Reg. Date: 01 Dec 2004 Road Tax: --
Reg. Mark: ******* Get the Vehicle Status Report VSR Exterior: Alloy Wheels, Tow Bar
Previous Owners: 1 V5 Document: Present
Service History: -- Interior/Comfort Options: Air Conditioning, Cruise Control, Electric heated seats, Leather Seats, Power-assisted Steering (PAS), Power Locks, Power Seats, Power Windows, Sunroof, Tilt Steering Wheel
Safety Features: 4-Wheel Drive, Anti-Lock Brakes (ABS), Driver Airbag, Electronic Stability Program (ESP), Passenger Airbag, Rear seat belts

2004 Toyota Land Cruiser VX 4.2 Auto TURBO DIESEL METTALLIC green. This really is the ultimate in luxury It has only covered 67,000 miles It has 6 CD Autochanger, full Leather Upholstery with Heated Front Seats and has seating for 7 people.Cruise Control. It has Height Adjustable Suspension along with Suspension settings for Sport, Comfort etc also height adjustable steering.Taxed till may and Mot'd until march 2011,Towpack. The vehicle is also advertised privately and therefore I reserve the right to end the sale. NO SILLY OFFERS. All Inspections are welcome, please contact me 07940154341. ANY QUESTIONS PLEASE EMAIL.THANKS FOR LOOKING.

this car is in stanwell nr heathrow

old one

and below new one

Model: Land Cruiser Engine Size: 4 cc
Type: Four Wheel Drive Power: --
Mileage: 69944 Seats: 7
Doors: 5 MOT Expiry: Mar 2011
Model Year: -- Drive Side: Right-hand drive
Reg. Date: 01 Dec 2004 Road Tax: May 2010
Reg. Mark: **54 *** Get the Vehicle Status Report VSR Exterior: Alloy Wheels, Catalytic Converter, Tow Bar
Previous Owners: 2 V5 Document: --
Service History: -- Interior/Comfort Options: Air Conditioning, Climate Control, Cruise Control, Electric heated seats, Leather Seats, Power-assisted Steering (PAS), Power Locks, Power Seats, Power Windows, Sunroof, Tilt Steering Wheel
Safety Features: 4-Wheel Drive, Anti-Lock Brakes (ABS), Driver Airbag, Electronic Stability Program (ESP), Immobiliser, Passenger Airbag, Rear seat belts

2004 Toyota Land Cruiser VX 4.2 Auto TURBO DIESEL METTALLIC green. This really is the ultimate in luxury It has only covered 69944 miles It has 6 CD Autochanger, full Leather Upholstery with Heated Front Seats and has seating for 7 people.Cruise Control. It has Height Adjustable Suspension along with Suspension settings for Sport, Comfort etc also height adjustable steering.Taxed till may and Mot'd until march 2011,Towpack. The vehicle is also advertised privately and therefore I reserve the right to end the sale. NO SILLY OFFERS. All Inspections are welcome, please contact me 07940154341. ANY QUESTIONS PLEASE EMAIL.THANKS FOR LOOKING.

THIS CAR IS IN GUILDFORD IN SURREY

the amasing part is that in that he has removed the add as it was there this morning, I have it cached :)

but he has removed the year, the V5 and the service history
It moves around a lot !

one time its in Stanwell, the it is in Guildford, and the listed place is Eirth, Kent !

No a great distance apart, but strange !

If I was closer I would go and look at it but its about 200 miles from me.

I sent him this message today

hi there

I have on two occations mailed you regarding this car and as I am from France my company does not allow outside calls hence me asking you to reply to my emai,

why is this a 2004 and not have the satnav, and do you have a service history as well as prev MOTs, do you have a private plate on? when you look at the tags on the seat belts what is the date on them?

as explained in prev mail, please email a response to me as my work does not like the ebay site... XXXX @tuimarine.com

His Reply
Hallo norXXX*,

this is a lod modle car i think it is 2003 modle it come from n/ireland its been hear 1 month no service history

- 09tcb

Does he really want to sell???

well not to me,

Thanks for the help and confirmations

Rob Voerman said:
I sent him this message today

hi there

I have on two occations mailed you regarding this car and as I am from France my company does not allow outside calls hence me asking you to reply to my emai,

why is this a 2004 and not have the satnav, and do you have a service history as well as prev MOTs, do you have a private plate on? when you look at the tags on the seat belts what is the date on them?

as explained in prev mail, please email a response to me as my work does not like the ebay site... XXXX @tuimarine.com

His Reply
Hallo norXXX*,

this is a lod modle car i think it is 2003 modle it come from n/ireland its been hear 1 month no service history

- 09tcb

Does he really want to sell???

well not to me,

Thanks for the help and confirmations

He obviously cannot spell (well write) !

Its a shame as it might be a good car, but with all the lies and deceptions its not worth a risk.

Steve

Re the SatNav: It has always been possible to get the 100 without the SatNav, and this one has the best HVAC-controls you can get on a 100. I didn't think you could get these controls on a VX after 07-2002 production, but might be that you could. Or that it is a GX w leather upgrade.
More info about origin is certainly required.

Back