Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

England v New Zealand on Saturday

It looks like there are still tickets available for the England v Samoa game.

Anyone fancy going?

Looking forward to it!!!

Remember, though, you have to get past Australia first to get to the World Champs!! And also note the prime sponsor of the series is a Zebra (i.e. Investec) with headquarters in - you guessed it, Johannesburg :lol:

(Edit: Unless I have the schedule mixed up - think Scotland face SSA on 21 at Murrayfield ... must get tickets :D )

Could we see this on the 27th?
untitled11.jpg

pot.gif
:twisted:

South Africa train for upcoming beating by England :twisted:

EnglandvSouthAfricaIRBJuniorWorldChampionshipbzk2lRopTW-l.jpg

EnglandvSouthAfricaIRBJuniorWorldChampionship8cAl-OkvKMnl.jpg

Robert-Ebersohn-South-Africa-Uruguay-Rugby-Un_2089367.jpg

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Just one thing though......that bulldog is male..............i'll let you make your own conclusions :twisted:

Paul said:
Just one thing though......that bulldog is male..............i'll let you make your own conclusions :twisted:
England don't choose men for their rugby team? :think: That might explain their recent results...
:laughing-rofl:

I don't want to talk too much ahead of the game - I think it's going to be mighty close :pray: Don't want to see that bulldog doing nasty things to our sacred Springbok :whistle:

Do we have enough South Africans to make up a team on here?

Probably but some may still be resident in the Republic - I'm guessing that's not what you're asking :p

Of the active members we must be close but some might have reached "old ballie" status already - they'll know who they are (and what this means), just wait for the responses :lol:

Wie's nou die 'ou ballie', boet??

Ok - spring Lincom. SA vs The Rooinekke. Might even have to be Bokke vs The Lion Cubs if the Rooinekke have to rope in the Welsh, Irish and Scots to help out..

Touch rugby then - 20 minutes each way??

Good excuse to get back to the gym :lol:

To be followed with Paintball in the woods??? To see if the colonials are still the better shots?

Sounds like fun to me, Rugby, Shooting and 4wding. Most of my hobbies covered there!

Need someone from an LR club as ref, the would be both pedantic and impartial. :lol:

Or perhaps Simon, he doesn't like people breaking the rules :shh:

why stop at touch rugby- how about a full game of british bulldog?

Touch rugby includes spear tackles doesn't it :twisted:

Back