Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

eu in or out poll

so they've been preparing for EU countries to default since 2011, because they know it's coming, IMF have been hinting at Greece not getting bailed out only last week... we ain't seen nothin yet.

its hardly surprising that they were preparing during the last recession really

Well, how things have changed.
Your not laughing now

Gra

I'm laughing even more than ever at Nige, especially the part where he says that they've never had a proper job in their lives.
If you look off to the right behind Nige there's a guy with his head in his hands. That's the EU health commissioner, a former cardiac surgeon, last time I checked that's defined as a "proper job"
there is a lot of dead wood in the European Parliament I'm sure.
Nige will be the first dead limb to be severed with a bit of luck.

Well i'm pished been out doing my civic duty for which i have no time for but you see my dead stepfathers next door neighbour was an orphan , and , well old as he is he likes to play pool

Anyways somewhere around my 10th pint i realized how important and serious this brexit thing is and decided we should have another vote .

The facts are are listed below please choose A or B

A

B

well, I guess if we can't get cars from germany we'll have to go to, errr, Japan!!!!!:)
Then, as already said there's always India and China. Last time I checked, they weren't in the EU! then their Korea, America, some I haven't mentioned, so, not really too much of a drama for us (unless your a sales rep!) but definately a big deal for Germany

Reactions: Pat
well, I guess if we can't get cars from germany we'll have to go to, errr, Japan!!!!!:)
Then, as already said there's always India and China. Last time I checked, they weren't in the EU! then their Korea, America, some I haven't mentioned, so, not really too much of a drama for us (unless your a sales rep!) but definately a big deal for Germany
Ive heard them 4x4s from japan are crap...

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Some of the most stupid, In practical. Illogical, blinkered people I know have a degree...
As for older people not being allowed to vote, and then shot shortly after..
If we were lefties. We would be very offended, screaming discrimination at anyone who would listen. Etc. Etc.etc...

Hopeless w. If it wasnt for all these old gits you probably wouldnt even have a vote..

Considering it's been 70 years since the end of the second world war ... Most of the "old gits" who tipped the vote in the favour of Brexit ought to be equally grateful.
Unless of course my vote was paid for by their sacrifice of erm ... being a baby.

Considering it's been 70 years since the end of the second world war ... Most of the "old gits" who tipped the vote in the favour of Brexit ought to be equally grateful.
Unless of course my vote was paid for by their sacrifice of erm ... being a baby.

I'd agree on that one HW.

Given that my parents are both Post-war (66 and 67 years old) and I now only have 2 grandparents (89 years old) I'd agree that we are down to only a few WW2 veterens now (other grandparent died late last year at 96 years old). Both my grandparents served in WW2; Grandad in the REME, Nana for the German army in Hamburg.

An amusing aside from that is my Grandmother (born 1927, Germany) has been known to complain about all the foreigners in the UK... until she is reminded of her being a German, whilst her brother was a PoW in Alnwick, Northumbria after his plane was downed.

Seems there's a run on Italian banks, who need a 40 Billion euro bailout, which Merkel has just dismissed. Deutsche Bank has just been hit by IMF hazard warning, IMF branded it the riskiest globally significant bank, part of it just failed the stress test, again.

I guess that'd be on the front pages if they wern't full of "look over here, a Brexit squirrel"

The monetary bubble to end all bubbles is coming
http://www.pbs.org/newshour/making-sense/column-the-monetary-bubble-to-end-all-bubbles-is-coming/

The Euro is the biggest threat to the EU, not the UK leaving... and in all honesty, half the reasons for the UK wanting to leave would have been minimised had the Euro not been forced upon so many member states without fiscal union to go with the monetary union that the Euro states are under.

I'd agree on that one HW.

Given that my parents are both Post-war (66 and 67 years old) and I now only have 2 grandparents (89 years old) I'd agree that we are down to only a few WW2 veterens now (other grandparent died late last year at 96 years old). Both my grandparents served in WW2; Grandad in the REME, Nana for the German army in Hamburg.

An amusing aside from that is my Grandmother (born 1927, Germany) has been known to complain about all the foreigners in the UK... until she is reminded of her being a German, whilst her brother was a PoW in Alnwick, Northumbria after his plane was downed.

:) Really made me smile about your Nan & Grandad.
You're right my newsagent when i lived in in England, Mr Ashraf was always whining about Poles and other Eastern Europeans and he was born in Pakistan!!
On the outlaw side of my family they had an uncle "Harry" who was actually Heinrich, He ended up being held in a detention camp for the duration of the war, he spoke with a broad Yorkshire accent and came to England as a babe in arms apparently.
They say there are a million WW2 veterans alive today, Given the contribution of the rest of the Commonwealth i reckon they're fairly evenly distributed around the planet.
Always humbling to see the turbans and the digger's hats on rememberance day parades, as much as either us or the yanks love to take the credit.

That's kind of where i was going with the UK house price bubble thing i mentioned on the previous page Pumpy . We live in a false economy , inflated prices shored up with bought statistics that have no real worth other than to keep the gravy train warm .

The Vale was in dire straits with unemployment increasing so millions were pumped into stupid projects that benefit no-one but do alter employment statistics meaning on paper its a better place to be and property value should reflect this .

Trouble is for the most part contractors were brought in from the wealthier parts of the country and brought their workforce with them . Helen's son managed to get a weeks work here and there on one of the projects via an agency and when he was told there was no work next week one of his two cousins or one of a number of his mates got a week work . None of them had a dogs chance in hell of securing a full time position but i have no doubt statistics will show the 7 of them did find employment and so everything is hunky dory .

Seems there's a run on Italian banks, who need a 40 Billion euro bailout, which Merkel has just dismissed. Deutsche Bank has just been hit by IMF hazard warning, IMF branded it the riskiest globally significant bank, part of it just failed the stress test, again.

I guess that'd be on the front pages if they wern't full of "look over here, a Brexit squirrel"

The monetary bubble to end all bubbles is coming
http://www.pbs.org/newshour/making-sense/column-the-monetary-bubble-to-end-all-bubbles-is-coming/

They're talking about cutting interest rates !! from 0.5%
The price of gold is climbing .
Quantative easing lol ... we dont have it, lets just print it !
The bank of Singapore won't lend for property purchases in the UK.
The house prices in London are collapsing
http://www.standard.co.uk/news/london/london-house-prices-slashed-after-brexit-vote-a3285731.html

But it's ok "We have arghh country back, from dem forriners" *Shakes head

so a million WW2 vets still alive, so about as much as the majority in favour of leave then!!

I'd love a house price crash, bigger the better, I might actually be able to afford one then.
When I first qualified as a nurse a 3-4 bed estate house in Norfolk (where I happened to be looking at the time) was about 40k, or about 3 times my salary, now, that same house is 10 times a nurses starting salary. That massive rise has been caused by the banks having ever bigger salary multipliers, which doesn't make housing more accessable, it makes it less accessable and affordable but makes the banks more money. The amount of our disposable income we have to spend on housing is ridiculous. My entire months salary, barr £300 goes on rent. The only way we can afford to live is for my wife to work, and me to have two jobs.

So whens the scruffy tramp cockwomble Corboil going to do the right thing and piss off?

High time he did the honourable thing and resigned

A friend of mine works in banking in the city. Italy..............you ain't seen nothing yet. He says they are in big trouble.

There isn't honour anymore Mark. That died with Thatcher coming in.

House prices. Simple, the planners won't release land for residential development.

So whens the scruffy tramp cockwomble Corboil going to do the right thing and piss off?

High time he did the honourable thing and resigned

In a couple of weeks time the Chilcott report comes out into the invasion of Iraq and it's not going to look very good for Tony Blair, with Jeremy Corbyn (cockwomble ;-)) at the helm he may well call for Blair to be dragged over the coals for bullshitting us into a war that we are still fighting today (250 troops deployed to Iraq this month) The "Blair babies" in the party are on a damage control mission.
Imigine if the Labour cabinet had the morals to resign over the invasion of Iraq at the time ? instead of it just being Robin Cook.
Here is a great article form the Canary, It may be a bit left wing as a source but it is all there with sources and references. Another thing to look at is how the challenger Angela whats her face is another ex Oxford University Fabian society member (Have a quick look at how the Angelaforleader website was registered and by who.

http://www.thecanary.co/2016/06/30/pr-company-manufactured-labour-coup-part-i/

Back