Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

eu in or out poll

Guys - as stated at the beginning of this thread. IN or OUT, it's that simple.
Again - 2 OUTS.

Guys - as stated at the beginning of this thread. IN or OUT, it's that simple.
Again - 2 OUTS.
I think were past that now moz :blush: and better for it imo.

image.jpg

Everyones over looked the 3rd option

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
I'd always take beaver over dicks....................:D

I must be getting old it took me quite a while to decipher what beaver meant.The younger generation enlightened me and I must say I've always been a lover of that.

Support for Brexit is growing by the day as more and more people see sense! :dance:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/201...ed-remain-camp-plans-to-take-out-boris-as-po/

Maybe France will follow us. :think:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/business/2016/06/07/france-shuns-europe-as-brexit-revolt-spreads/

And just for those few lefties that are still hell bent on voting remain, through fear of what might happen if we leave.......

"Why I'm backing Brexit" | By UK economist, Jim Mellon.
Jim Mellon is a successful UK economist, businessman and proven market forecaster. In 2006 Jim correctly predicted the U.S housing crisis would cause the global economic recession two years before it happened. In this video for Leave.EU, Jim Mellon forecasts the total collapse of the Eurozone within 3-5 years and a continental economic depression to follow. Given these dangers, Jim argues that Britain would be better off voting to leave the EU on 23rd June. Watch the full video.

Boris is going from strength to strength and is doing an awesome job! :clap:

Boris Johnson

My thanks to ITV for putting on last night's debate, to the audience in the studio, and to everyone watching at home.
It was a privilege to stand together with Gisela Stuart and Andrea Leadsom - who were nothing short of fantastic - in setting out the positive case for Brexit. We appreciated the opportunity to talk directly about not only how our country can flourish if we Vote Leave but how we can take back control over many aspects of our way of life.
Here's my closing statement at the end of the debate.
The time has come to believe in this country. Folks, we have just under 2 weeks until we can Vote Leave and if you want to join us in this campaign, then sign up here:
http://action.voteleavetakecontrol.org/stand_with_boris_johnson

I'm feeling really hopeful and positive about Brexit and its great to see more and more people waking up and realising how important it is that we vote to leave the EU! :icon-biggrin:

James dyson backs the exit campaign. These are the sort of business leaders im inclined to listen to. Not large faceless american multinationals.

James dyson backs the exit campaign. These are the sort of business leaders im inclined to listen to. Not large faceless american multinationals.

The sort of man who moves all his production to Malaysia? ;-)

69, member: 7023"]The sort of man who moves all his production to Malaysia? ;-)[/QUOTE]
I was waiting for that reply! Didnt the council refuse him planning for a new factory? He has a very impressive R and D complex. Going back to jcb there world head quarters is 10 mins from me and another three large factorys.

69, member: 7023"]The sort of man who moves all his production to Malaysia? ;-)
I was waiting for that reply! Didnt the council refuse him planning for a new factory? He has a very impressive R and D complex. Going back to jcb there world head quarters is 10 mins from me and another three large factorys.[/QUOTE]

The planning was his story. But there is no record of him ever submitting it. You think he'd have checked they got the letter before closing the factory.

One thing has struck me listening to all the various arguments from both sides from the various parties is that the Leave campaign's are full of hope for a better future out of the EU, while those from the Remain are all doom and gloom if we leave. I know what I want and it's a hopeful future and not a gloomy one.
For undecided voters, as we go into the last two weeks of referendum campaigning, the question we need to ask is this: If we weren't already in the European Union would we be choosing to join it on June 23?

Last edited:
Chas that is the question everyone should be asking themselves :thumbup:

Along with how would it affect the Democracy in this country ?

One thing has struck me listening to all the various arguments from both sides from the various parties is that the Leave campaign's are full of hope for a better future out of the EU, while those from the Remain are all doom and gloom. I know what I want and it's a hopeful future and not a gloomy one.
For undecided voters, as we go into the last two weeks of referendum campaigning, the question we need to ask is this: If we weren't already in the European Union would we be choosing to join it on June 23?

I think that's a really good observation. I think the difficulty with the question is that there are no developed European countries who don't have free trade and free movement across the EEA. If we had that outside of the EU I suspect we wouldn't want to risk the uncertainty of change by joining, but might depend on how popular existing government labour policies were.

One thing has struck me listening to all the various arguments from both sides from the various parties is that the Leave campaign's are full of hope for a better future out of the EU, while those from the Remain are all doom and gloom. I know what I want and it's a hopeful future and not a gloomy one.

Have you been reading Booker Chas? Richard North covered it too...

http://www.eureferendum.com/

I was only 10yo in 1975, I remember the 3 day week very well tho, can't say I remember inflation running at 27% it's a shame the only choice was joining the EEC or not, given another option of stringing up the Bankers from lamp posts, the electorate mite have saved us all this fuss ;)

I've posted my ballot paper already, and people can probably guess what it is after the following comments:
-What does the UK produce?
-Where else can it be done?
-Who owns the companies for the major export products/services (both quantity and value)?
-How much primary industry do we have?
-How much manufacturing is UK owned?
-How much trade and foreign investment is there likely to be if we leave the EU?
-How much natural resources do we have that we could put a royalty on?

Now, answer each of those in turn...

And then think are any of those unique to the UK, or can they be done anywhere else within the EU if there is a trade barrier of some description with Europe...

One thing has struck me listening to all the various arguments from both sides from the various parties is that the Leave campaign's are full of hope for a better future out of the EU, while those from the Remain are all doom and gloom if we leave. I know what I want and it's a hopeful future and not a gloomy one.

Thats because their entire campaign to remain in the EU is about fear! Fear of leaving! :thumbdown:

It amazes me that anyone would vote to remain, I can only imagine they must be very out of touch with reality! :crazy:

Back