Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Euro4x4parts thoughts

Jureb

I have to order some original Toyota parts (lower ball joints for LC 95 series). I was looking to order them at euro4x4parts since their prices are much better than at my local Toyota dealer. As far as I know they're shipping parts from France and I live in European Union so I suppose shipping shouldn't take too long. Who can tell me something about their service? Are they reliable, good? Are their parts really original Toyota and not some fakes?

Is this sister company or same as eurocar parts in UK?

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Raj because of a very big lengthy divorce procedure mum and dad are now separated mum was and still a bit of a tart and given birth to another one so it's not a sister but now a step sister company of which we don't openly talk about anymore

euro4x4parts has given me good service. I've ordered from them 2-3 times. Once I got the wrong parts, which I sendt back and was credited right away. Based in France and Spain I believe.

I have been using Euro4x4parts for the last twelve years and have found their service to be excellent. When looking for parts with them on the listing you will find OEM listed and pattern parts listed. If a Toyota part you want is not listed, phone the, as they do get genuine Toyota at good prices.

I do use other suppliers but when looking Euro4x4 is my first stop as they are so helpful. Their international office is in Spain and they will put you through to an English speaker.

Regards,

Rodger

GrizzlyNBear who I follow on youtube and have been travelling world in their landrover130 with camper have used euro4x4parts a lot, and have had parts delivered to lots remote countries in asia, with no issues

Back