Evening chaps

Bat21

Supporter
I am in morocco
Feb 24, 2010
Shropshirington
Thought I would post a quick hello.... I know this isn't the place to complain but I'm flipping seething about the other place today grrrrrrrrrr :roll:

Chris

Super Moderator
Supporter
I am in europe
Feb 24, 2010
Chesterfield, Derbyshire
Garage
Hey up, fella. Surprised that you haven't had your plug pulled over there. Looked like open warfare.

You are welcome here. As long as you don't start kicking off! The mods are pretty stern. :lol:

C

Bat21

Supporter
I am in morocco
Feb 24, 2010
Shropshirington
Battered and Blue said:
Hey up, fella. Surprised that you haven't had your plug pulled over there. Looked like open warfare.

You are welcome here. As long as you don't start kicking off! The mods are pretty stern. :lol:

C
It was all part of an exercise which revealed some very interesting findings ;)

Don't like the adverts? Remove them by becoming a supporting member.   Click here

Paul

I am in england
Mar 1, 2010
Southampton
Garage
I cant help but blame myself a little, when i suggested that someone should put ebay in their signature or avatar, i was only joking ;)

Crispin

Administrator
Staff member
Guru
I am in great_britain
Feb 24, 2010
springs, gauteng
When I read that, I had to laugh because you knew someone would. I had a fair idea who it might be as well ;)

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks