Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Every 40 owner should read this!

Rodger

Alexander Wohlfarth, author ofThe Land Cruiser Legend, is composing a list of hard to find parts for 40s that Toyota should remake.

Alexander's message is reproduced in full below:

Dear fellow Cruiser Heads!

Let's talk about Land Cruiser original parts: What is out of stock, what should be reproduced by Toyota?

We all know there's some shortage in the supply of spare parts for older Land Cruisers. Those beauties are being restored with great enthusiasm, the Land Cruiser family cares about the preservation of them, but sometimes there's just some stuff missing.

Yesterday I had a talk with Land Cruiser Chief Engineer Sadayoshi Koyari, and he wants me to put together a list of desperately needed parts.

Please send me an e-mail with your thoughts to [email protected], and I'll put together a list. That might end up as a pretty good chance to help the Land Cruiser family all over the world...so...here we go!

Alexander of Buschtaxi.net

Regards,

Rodger

Before I posted the message above I had found Alexander's post on a couple of LC groups and certainly on one of them the discussion related to the reproducing of all the body panels, although there seemed to be some doubt as to whether that would happen as there are too many variations. But the conclusion was 'if you don't ask, you don't get'.

I emailed my list yesterday.

Regards,

Rodger

Back