Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Exhaust Front Pipe 1HD-FT

Autocraft said:
Hello All,
What i'd like to know is how much people would be prepared to pay for a top quality off the shelf system Thanks for looking.
Martin
Thanks Martin,
Lovely pics, but I'd like to know how much it costs to make one rather than how much I'm prepared to spend :think:

Martin, PM sent. Glad you made it over here. Been trying to make contact with you without infringing any of the rules on the sit that won't be mentioned.

Chris

Now then, how much are you going to pay the forum :o Oh Sorry that was on the other forum :roll: ;) ;)

Anyway glad you made it over here, had to be crafty with the PM's as they get read by other people.

have you got a pic of the one on your truck. ;) i would like one box and it to be side exit

im running a 2.5" ss single box with side exit behind the rear wheel
i had it fitted by infinity in Yate Bristol
i used the old flexi as it was less than 6 months old and they wanted an extra £100
it cost me £350 all in
exhaust052.jpg

exhaust053.jpg

exhaust054.jpg

With delivery the Rage exhaust is coming in at £613.00 delivered :(

Too expensive for a mild steel system.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
i dont like the people at infinity they dont do what you ask them i feel they just want your money and when it dont fit right they dont care i used them twice before and the exhaust knocked all the time thanks thoe mark will have to meet up some time your truck looks very rust free :thumbup:

I've manufactured an extension to the wheel arch which effectively extends it to cover the downpipe and associated box. It's completely watertight and no water gets on any of the first section of exhaust. 1st pipe 28000 miles ; 2nd pipe 90000 miles 3rd pipe looks like asemi stainless so may well last longer. Toyo prices not too bad I thought.

Frank

frank rabbets said:
Toyo prices not too bad I thought.

Frank,

How much from Toyota? ToyoDIY was suggesting 176.31 euros. I've had mine delivered from Milner now, £70.00.

Sorry Brett; all happened years ago and I don't have records of the prices; just a memory that at that time Toyo price didn't seem too bad. Perhaps all different now.

Frank

Just an update on the Milners exhaust, fitted it yesterday & everything fitted ok but for anyone thinking of getting one there is a caveat.

The diameter is smaller than genuine & the flexible section isn't as long.

Whatever happened to this Martin fella? I sent him a PM from both sites, never replied. He posted his products asked for opinion and was never seen again.

Not sure that this inspires me with confidence. 1 post and it was an advert?

Chris

Back