Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Exmouth - Western Australia, A country kids life

79Dual Addiction

Country Flag
australia
Living in such a small isolated coastal town has afforded my family the rare opportunity to give our kids a lifestyle that was once fairly normal. It's a freedom they will not understand until they don't have it. I work away and with summer about to start dishing out 3 months of mid to high 40 degree celsius days I made the most of the beautiful weather to spend some time doing what I love best, hangin' with my boys.

:text-+1:

Really nice video, there's a lot of work gone into that!

Good to see the lads washing down their bikes, they're very fortunate, and it's nice to see that they truly appreciate and respect that.

You're a fortunate guy too :thumbup:

Great location And vid .. The weather here is dishing out minus 2 and raining, Im scraping ice of the windscreen while rain is running down the back of my neck... You enjoy! Got anymore in the pipe line ready to show us?:thumbup:

Great location And vid .. The weather here is dishing out minus 2 and raining, Im scraping ice of the windscreen while rain is running down the back of my neck... You enjoy! Got anymore in the pipe line ready to show us?:thumbup:

I do :sunglasses:, I have about 8 videos on Youtube of the trips we've done since getting the drone.

Back